Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring On Stevenson Trash Talk: I've Seen Him At Worse, He's Just Building The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Herring On Stevenson Trash Talk: I've Seen Him At Worse, He's Just Building The Fight

For all that he has experienced in the ring and literally on the battlefield, words are the last thing to ever have any effect on Jamel Herring. A steady stream of trash talk has preceded Herring's upcoming title defense, most of the harsh commentary coming from unbeaten challenger and former WBO featherweight titlist Shakur Stevenson (16-0, 8KOs). After months of talking up the fight, the two are set to collide for Herring's WBO junior lightweight title October 23 on ESPN from State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"He's just building the fight."

What a boring dance partner. Can't you at least talk trash back and pretend you hate the guy? Help him build the fight only few care about?

Comment

If we base this fight off both guys last performance I see Herring pulling out the win

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post

What a boring dance partner. Can't you at least talk trash back and pretend you hate the guy? Help him build the fight only few care about?
        I would rather see a fighter be himself than put on a front. I like trash talking too but it makes me cringe when it’s forced. Just bring it on fight night and I’m happy

Comment

Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post

I would rather see a fighter be himself than put on a front. I like trash talking too but it makes me cringe when it’s forced. Just bring it on fight night and I’m happy
          Period!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post

You can't attract flies if you're not helping to promote the fight. Flies drive the ratings. It's a business, not charity.

Comment

You can't attract flies if you're not helping to promote the fight. Flies drive the ratings. It's a business, not charity.
              I get that it can help, however I also believe that everyone can’t be Muhammad Ali or Tyson Fury. WWE theatrics aren’t for everybody.
              Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

These women are far better promoters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG24ZFsDAEk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd5rR4GDpwQ
                Last edited by rickJen; 10-03-2021, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Like he said he has a Daughter!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X