Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Proclaims He's 'Rejuvenated, Reinvented' For Tyson Fury Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Proclaims He's 'Rejuvenated, Reinvented' For Tyson Fury Fight

Deontay Wilder is coming off a career-low and debilitating defeat to Tyson Fury, but his confidence is still sky-high heading into the trilogy fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Cosplay GOAT has spoken.

Can we start a buddy system to emotionally support all the Wildersexuals come October 10th?

Comment

There's only one Tyson Fury
      DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

And So you should feel rejuvenated and you can thank breland for saving you so can fight another day
        #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

The man turns 36 in a few weeks. He might feel rejuvenated right now, but there's little chance he doesn't feel the drag of those advanced years after a few rounds of pressure with the big guy in the ring.
          RoadOfTheGypsy RoadOfTheGypsy likes this.

Comment

i hope he is but its gonna take more than being rejuvenated to change the outcome from that second fight
            but ill be cheering for him might even put a few dollars on it

Comment

I hope he is. He better be.

Comment

I can't wait to see the totally new and different costume lol. Hope it's lighter than the last one
                Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Is it me or Fury have never look like a very good boxer. Hé is slow, sloppy, not a good physic, no muscle legs, no chin (got put down by cunningham a 6'-2", 210 pnder). No abs muscle. How the **** is he considered favorite over Wilder? nitramazaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
                    Is it me or Fury have never look like a very good boxer. Hé is slow, sloppy, not a good physic, no muscle legs, no chin (got put down by cunningham a 6'-2", 210 pnder). No abs muscle. How the **** is he considered favorite over Wilder? nitramazaid@hotmail.com
                    Boxing isn't your sport, mate. Try NFL or something. Cunningham! Yeah, that was recent!!! Nash out.

Comment

Working...
                    X