Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders On Potential Eubank Rematch: I Beat Him The First Time, I'm The A-Side!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders On Potential Eubank Rematch: I Beat Him The First Time, I'm The A-Side!

Billy Joe Saunders has no intention of ceding any ground to rival countryman Chris Eubank Jr. The former super middleweight titleholder recently responded to comments Eubank made regarding the terms for a potential rematch between the two fighters. Eubank made it clear that he thinks he should be the "A-side" in that fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just the other day this clown said he was retiring

Comment

He quitted in his last fight and has no belt. Don't know how he is considered himself the A-side.
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

A side? He just got his head broken. That's like saying I just wrecked my car, but it's still a Cadillac.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          A side? He just got his head broken. That's like saying I just wrecked my car, but it's still a Cadillac.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            He quitted in his last fight and has no belt. Don't know how he is considered himself the A-side.
            To be fair, he couldn't continue after getting his face smashed in by the #1 P4P guy in the business.

Eubank went to war and went down swinging against George Groves - had it been 15 rounds he would have stopped Groves.

BIG difference in "last loss" analysis.

Comment

Not too late for him to try not being an ass

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

To be fair, he couldn't continue after getting his face smashed in by the #1 P4P guy in the business.

Eubank went to war and went down swinging against George Groves - had it been 15 rounds he would have stopped Groves.

BIG difference in "last loss" analysis.
                Lmao, sureeee he would of… oh wait! No, he would t of, because he got embarrassed in that fight so badly even his own daddy was ashamed of his performance and told him he lost in the dressing room. Saunders isn’t someone I like really, but to say he wouldn’t be the a side against some punk b level fighter who is living off the coattails of his fathers legacy is pure delusion.
                then again, cowards are attracted to cowardly losers who never won anything in their life, so it’s very fitting ur siding w a guy who can’t stand on his own merits

Comment

Originally posted by Duran1333 View Post

Lmao, sureeee he would of… oh wait! No, he would t of, because he got embarrassed in that fight so badly even his own daddy was ashamed of his performance and told him he lost in the dressing room. Saunders isn’t someone I like really, but to say he wouldn’t be the a side against some punk b level fighter who is living off the coattails of his fathers legacy is pure delusion.
                  then again, cowards are attracted to cowardly losers who never won anything in their life, so it’s very fitting ur siding w a guy who can’t stand on his own merits
                  What are you talking about? Groves was injured by the 12th and completely gassed out while Eubank was still throwing. Groves was getting major clipped in the 12th. Go back and watch it again, bro.

If we're going to say that Manny "almost" stopped Horn because of Round 9 and Lopez "almost" stopped Loma because of Round 12, Eubank damn sure "almost" had Groves out of there by Round 12.

Comment

The undercard of Khan vs Brook? Why not. Brits will buy anything! lol
                    Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X