Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on Pacquiao Retiring: It's Sad, But It Was About Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo on Pacquiao Retiring: It's Sad, But It Was About Time

Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez was saddened by Manny Pacquiao's decision to retire from boxing. A few days ago, the 42-year-old Pacquiao announced his retirement from the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nel o will one-day be a legend
    #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

Your a legend Pac-Man, you did more then enough to please us as fans. Focus on your next battle!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Nel o will one-day be a legend
        I respect your work in movies, Hugh Grant, but Canelo, has already surpassed Pac. I don't care about the 8 weight divisions thing, going up a few pounds and counting as a division doesn't really matter that much. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

I respect your work in movies, Hugh Grant, but Canelo, has already surpassed Pac. I don't care about the 8 weight divisions thing, going up a few pounds and counting as a division doesn't really matter that much. Nash out.
          Thanks, but I'm a reluctant star, does anyone know how to change username I like annonymity. But i've no doubt nelo surpasses your idol floyd by the time nel o retires, but juries out whether he will catch Pac up.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 10-02-2021, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

But winning a belt at flyweight and finishing at welterweight is a % increase of more than 30%. Nash needs to respect the facts. Obviously, Pacquiao didn't face legends like Billy Joe Saunders or Callum Smith when he was winning his belts, but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

But winning a belt at flyweight and finishing at welterweight is a % increase of more than 30%. Nash needs to respect the facts. Obviously, Pacquiao didn't face legends like Billy Joe Saunders or Callum Smith when he was winning his belts, but it is what it is.
              I respect his career and level of opposition. I don't focus on weight divisions or taking belts off weak champions, but Pac had a great career and elite resume. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Thanks, but I'm a reluctant star, does anyone know how to change username I like annonymity. But i've no doubt nelo surpasses your idol floyd by the time nel o retires, but juries out whether he will catch Pac up.
                Unless Pac comes back out of retirement and beats an unbeaten, young, hungry lion like Jake Paul, then I can't put him above Mayweather. Nash out.

Comment

I was hoping for one more fight so he could retire off of a win.
                  Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Agree with Canelo 100%, it’s always sad when a great will fight no more but indeed it was time.

Comment

Working...
                    X