Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Believes Usyk Wanted To Send a Message To Joshua in Final Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Believes Usyk Wanted To Send a Message To Joshua in Final Round

Former two division champion Ricky Hatton has some concerns after watching last Saturday's fight between Anthony Joshua and Oleksandr Usyk at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

But no comment on his own kid who clearly got a gift decision? Needs to be worried about the message that was his son's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by exkluesive View Post
      But no comment on his own kid who clearly got a gift decision? Needs to be worried about the message that was his son's performance.

he is just a kid... his development will continue

the main event was for the heavyweight championship of the world, and there is a rematch scheduled

NOT... the same thing

Comment

In this article I could read the following: 'the unexpected loss' blah-blah.. How was this UNEXPECTED, when from the first bell to the last it was obvious that a motionless robot is a good target for the most skilled boxer of recent times?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

he is just a kid... his development will continue

the main event was for the heavyweight championship of the world, and there is a rematch scheduled

NOT... the same thing

They'll need to scale Hatton jr. way back. He got into a war with a turnstile keeper. He can't keep this up long, that ref will have to lift his arm up off the mat.

Comment

Originally posted by exkluesive View Post
            Here's young Hatton future in boxing. He's losing to tomato cans, he will eventually become one.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.L5UxKDRIrBefxTWUHSfW_AHaLH%26pid%3DApi&f=1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

They'll need to scale Hatton jr. way back. He got into a war with a turnstile keeper. He can't keep this up long, that ref will have to lift his arm up off the mat.
              You know, I get it, he's just starting out. But geez , he looks horrific. There's not even any signs at all that he'll be a player in any division. I agree, this Hatton kid is in big trouble already. He got slapped around by a stiff and got a gift decision. He hasn't looked good at all. What can they feed him next ? A step up? Not a chance. He's got to take a step down. Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Here's young Hatton future in boxing. He's losing to tomato cans, he will eventually become one.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.L5UxKDRIrBefxTWUHSfW_AHaLH%26pid%3DApi&f=1.jpg
                Who did he fight?. i just tuned into the main event and didn't see any of the undercard even Okolie

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Who did he fight?. i just tuned into the main event and didn't see any of the undercard even Okolie
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/campbell...rtinez--160812

Comment

At the last minute Usyk was thinking "I might have to kill this man in the ring to get a draw or SD." Luckily the judges knew they were under scrutiny and did the right thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X