Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Gives Oleksandr Usyk High Praise For Beating Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Gives Oleksandr Usyk High Praise For Beating Joshua

The president of the World Boxing Council (WBC), Mauricio Sulaiman, have high praise to the recent victory Ukraine's Oleksandr Usyk, who last Saturday night, at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, captured four heavyweight belts with a twelve round unanimous decision over Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I will ask this honestly...

Why does Boxing Scene care so much what this dude says? Every time Sulaiman says anything about anyone this site carries it. It is kinda weird.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post

Why does Boxing Scene care so much what this dude says? Every time Sulaiman says anything about anyone this site carries it. It is kinda weird.
      I cosign this statement. What gives?

Follow the money or some blatant cliché?

Actually I think I touched on this before. It's like Paul brothers clickbait type thing. They realize 95% of people on here want to talk **** and hate on them or Sulaiman cause he's a fat greasy / easy target so they keep leaning into it. Works everytime.
      Last edited by YoungManRumble; 10-02-2021, 01:31 AM.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

It's a boxing site. Only right and proper that it should cover news of the WBC presenting their illustrious and newly-created Bandwagon belt to Usyk (Eastern Europe version).

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Usyk just made a mockery of your bridgerweight sanctioning fee collection scam/idea, Sulaiman.

How do you like that?

Comment

I'm sure that they use engagement metrics and find Sulaiman to be in the upper echelons for said metrics, no one really likes Sulaiman so they'll always have a word or two to say about him and his antics.

Comment

being the head of an org like the wbc suli has to thread a very careful line praising fighters, go too far and he might piss off canelo

Comment

Working...
                X