Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Calls On The IOC To Award Him a Gold Medal For 2016 Yoka Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Calls On The IOC To Award Him a Gold Medal For 2016 Yoka Clash

Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce is hoping the International Olympic Committee will award him a gold medal following numerous reports that his 2016 super heavyweight final with Tony Yoka was one of the manipulated matches at the Rio Games.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yoka. PED cheat. Fake gold medalist

Comment

Joyce was robbed for sure
      Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Joyce is the true gold medalist but has anyone considered Hrgovic was robbed to ? Make them fight it out again . Ha

Comment

Yoka might be the biggest fraud in boxing.

Fake medal and PED cheat.

The French had to build the guy up because they wanted their own version of AJ.

I don’t like how he shells himself when he’s boxing. Perhaps it’s to protect his glass chin.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            Yoka might be the biggest fraud in boxing.

Fake medal and PED cheat.

The French had to build the guy up because they wanted their own version of AJ.

I don’t like how he shells himself when he’s boxing. Perhaps it’s to protect his glass chin.
            Typical of the French

Comment

The IOC should really award Joyce the gold medal that he won IN THE RING that night. If they don't, they should strip Yoka of his gold medal at least.

Hrgovic was robbed even worse against Yoka in the semis.

Comment

I thought Yoka diid beat the slow robot

Comment

It would be probably fairer to void the whole event as it’s impossible to know who was cheated, this must have been gambling related, fixing fights, need to go back to live scoring and ditch the 10 point must, always open to corruption and that result was appalling. Would love to see Yoka fight Joe now, he’s get his head caved in.

Comment

Joe is too deep into his career for it to make a financial difference now. If he had that gold, he could have been a cash cow. I wouldn't want the medal after all this time, looking at it would bum me out.

Comment

Working...
                    X