Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniele Scardina Breaks Down, Stops Juergen Doberstein in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniele Scardina Breaks Down, Stops Juergen Doberstein in Four

Milan, Italy - Daniele "King Torreto" Scardina, a 29-year old power-puncher from Rozzano, Lombardia, showed once again why he is being tipped as the future of Italian boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Scardina is limited and not real good, but he's usually in competitive fights around this level, this was an enjoyable 4 rounds. Keep him here and you'll get more good fights. Could have a domestic scrap with a guy like Dragan Lepei or Giovanni De Carolis and they would be solid, I'd like to see him against the Hungarian Prince Istvan Szili. Step him up to real European level and he'll get beat up though, Little Lever's Meat Cleaver would whoop his ass. Esposito is in a similar spot but at Italian level, makes for good scraps against those guys, but not very good. Sucks that Boschiero got his eye cut up, that was going to be an interesting one. Give me Patera vs Maxi Hughes next please

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Scardina is limited and not real good, but he's usually in competitive fights around this level, this was an enjoyable 4 rounds. Keep him here and you'll get more good fights. Could have a domestic scrap with a guy like Dragan Lepei or Giovanni De Carolis and they would be solid, I'd like to see him against the Hungarian Prince Istvan Szili. Step him up to real European level and he'll get beat up though, Little Lever's Meat Cleaver would whoop his ass. Esposito is in a similar spot but at Italian level, makes for good scraps against those guys, but not very good. Sucks that Boschiero got his eye cut up, that was going to be an interesting one. Give me Patera vs Maxi Hughes next please
      Yeah Scardina basically getting built up to be solid canon fodder for someone like Gongora

Comment

Working...
      X