No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Snaps Back at Lightweight Rivals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Snaps Back at Lightweight Rivals

Teofimo Lopez cannot understand why he is the subject of so much hate, especially from his 135-pound peers. The WBO/IBF/WBA lightweight champion imagined that he would have had more support from the top fighters across the division after he defeated Vasiliy Lomachenko last October to unify three of the four major sanctioning body belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Lopez, but his dad talking all the time doesn't help much, and him chasing Eddie around backstage asking for money is not a good look. Other than that he's a really exciting fighter and his peers just seem jealous.
    blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Honestly I was a fan up until he fought Lomachenko. I thought the kid had all the tools to be a huge problem and would eventually become a star.

However he barely beat Loma who had surgery 2 days later on his shoulder, is dodging the rematch but I still give him credit he beat Loma and fought a great fight. Problem is he acts like he beat 4-5 of the top guys in his division. He beat a one arm man on that night who happened to hold all the belts except 1. Now he acts like hes an all time great and a legend and a star yet he’s done nothing since the Loma win.

I am actually rooting for Kombosas to pull a Buster Douglas just so Teo has a little humble pie

Last edited by bigtyivier2k2; 10-01-2021, 08:43 AM.

Comment

...Until then, you can disrespect me all you wan't, but that’s not going to faze me.”
        Actually, it does bro... You just showed it ... Also calling those 22 -23 y/o "young" doesn't make you look brilliant at 24 y/o ...
        Now, if you stop being an a-s-s and actually make that fight, we'll thank you forever...
        Last edited by Superbee; 10-01-2021, 08:52 AM.
        pnut901 pnut901 AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

You beat Loma, but you're not really "Undisputed!" That's real talk, from a real fan! Hope we get Taylor vs. Lopez early 2022! That's a legit fight for "Undisputed!"

Comment

“If anything ever happens to me, **** I’m always going to be good, because I’m with the greats,” Lopez continued. “You know what I'm saying? I’m with the greats.

Come on NSB, I you want to criticize this statement.

You trashed Wilder when he said the same thing. Let's be consistent.
            Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 10-01-2021, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Undisputed means no one will dispute you can beat everyone in your division. That’s not the case. People even dispute Lopez winning a Loma rematch given how the second half of that fight went.
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MMegatron View Post
                Undisputed means no one will dispute you can beat everyone in your division. That’s not the case. People even dispute Lopez winning a Loma rematch given how the second half of that fight went.
                Lol, undisputed is designated for a fighter who is the champion of all 4 boxing organizations. It has nothing to do with fans opinions who post on a boxing forum. If you were to say Lopez isn't undisputed because he hasn't beat Haney for his version of the WBC belt, then your statement would be correct, sir.

Comment

Sounds like I'm not the only one who was a Teo fan up until he beat Loma. His cockiness went through the roof. Maybe once he's humbled, I can like him again.

Comment

How about Teo vs Rolly Romero at 135/140 for the Undisputed Bad Guy Title
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X