Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Belfort: De La Hoya Didn't Have COVID, He Was Just Scared, He's More Scared Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Belfort: De La Hoya Didn't Have COVID, He Was Just Scared, He's More Scared Now

Former UFC champion Vitor Belfort has accused six division champion Oscar De La Hoya of fabricating his COVID-19 diagnosis. They were scheduled to fight each other on September 11, in the main event of a Triller pay-per-view card from the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

U are a deluded fool try boxing someone under 50 or even under 40 club fighter would ruin ur ass, taking credit for beating a near 60 year old with no reflexes and brain damage, a teenager would whoop u from them seconds of watching u u were terrible
    PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

Belfort is a fcuking bum salivating for a payday.
      Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

It's true. Oscar De La Fishnets will want the fight even less now after watching what Belfort did to a still almost prime, Evan Fields. Nash out.
        Last edited by Nash out; 10-01-2021, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Let’s be honest, that attention seeking video of Oscar in the hospital looked overly dramatic and fake af.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
            It's true. Oscar De La Fishnets will want the fight even less now after watching watching Belfort did to a still almost prime, Evan Fields. Nash out.

Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

I've been sparring De la Hoya recently and he caught me off guard on how good he still was at this age. Belfort, better hope Oscar, catches covid again otherwise he's in for a rough night. ​​​​​

Comment

De La Hoya is many things and I have called him out regularly for being a bit oily as a promoter, but one thing he is not is afraid of boxing someone like this jackass.

Comment

Hes right. Oscar would have gotten KTFO as well, too small and inactive.

Comment

I don’t think De La Hoya has any fear when it comes to boxing. There is no evidence for that. But there is evidence of him fighting who ever from 130lbs to 160lbs.

Prime undefeated Mosley. Prime undefeated Trinidad. Top 3 P4P Whitaker. Undefeated Genaro Hernandez. Undefeated Ike Quartey. Hopkins and Sturm at 160.

He even called out Cotto, telling Cotto if he beats Margarito, he would fight him. This was when Cotto was being advertised as a boogeyman by TR, the media, and fans. Although I am not sure how that fight would have happened since Bob Arum blocked his fighters from fighting DLH. Cotto lost, so the money was lost and it was not going to be there vs Margarito.

DLH also offered Winky Wright a fight in which Winky rejected because even though it was going to be the highest guarantee of his career and was also offered PPV upside, he still wanted more money.

Regardless, DLH was never known to be scared.

Comment

Working...
                    X