Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba: Hopefully, By God's Grace, Next Year I Will Get a World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba: Hopefully, By God's Grace, Next Year I Will Get a World Title

By Thomas Gerbasi - A week from Saturday, Efe Ajagba will step into the ring at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas and get the crowd ready for the third Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder bout by facing off with fellow unbeaten Frank Sanchez in the evening's co-main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy has been sparring Tyson fury over the past month. Him and that Jared Anderson dude.

Comment

Hope he remembers he can bend.

Comment

The winner of this fight against Joe Joyce would be a good fight….winner gets to fight for a title.

Comment

I have the feeling like this could be a classic Wilder-type fight.

Ie. Ajagba gets outboxed for 6-7 rounds or so then bailed out by a thunderous right hand flattening Sanchez.

Ajagba has the slightly better pro resume but hasn't always looked so great and lacking the pedigree and experience that Sanchez has.

Should be a good fight.

Comment

He is better than Wilder, but there is no Stiverne level guy arount that could be beaten for vacant title.

I wanna se Ajagba fighting Helenius, Wallin, Wilder, Whyte, Joyce a, any of these guys in the future.
            Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 10-01-2021, 03:33 AM.
            IAMTHAT IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

As the saying goes, "There is many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip." Or as they say in the good ole U.S. of A: "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."

Comment

This big stiff won't win an interim title.

Comment

We all know he can punch but my question is where’s your discipline due to not being able to work with Ronnie Shields I really would like to know what’s the real deal with him. All fighters are different and need various types to get the best out of them but this guy has a big ? Mark since that change.

Comment

Dude you have awesome power but ultimately your punch resistance is low and you don't have any head movement to keep the top guys for hitting that chin of yours. Maybe if you land the big shots first you can buy some time for a while lol
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X