No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: I Saw Fear in The Eyes of Jake Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: I Saw Fear in The Eyes of Jake Paul

Undefeated light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury (7-0, 4 KOs), 22-years-old, believes Youtuber turned boxer, Jake Paul (4-0, 3 KOs), is afraid to fight him. Last month on a Showtime Pay-Per-View event in Cleveland, Fury and Paul were both showcased in separate fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake beats him

Comment

Both are boring people. Not interested

Comment

It gets really boring when it's the same crap the last 2 guys said. I get that you're trying to promote, but regurgitating the same old tired BS that we always hear is so tiresome. Put in a little effort at least.

Comment

I seen more concern in Jake Paul when Tyrone Woodley questioned him about PED's, than any question regarding Tommy 'Tarzan-Boy' Fury.

Comment

Fck off cnt, you got offered $1m to fight.
            making it out like you’ll fight for free.
            Sick of both these cnts.
            both a bunch of wannabe boxers who’s claim to fame is from their brother. Without the brother, then there is no Jake Paul of tommy fury.

Dumb cnts

Comment

Nobody in the world is afraid of you Love Island Fury. You couldn't bust a grape and are not worthy of the great Fury name. Nash out.
              Ganondorf Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

Someone on NSB said that if a fair dollar offer is made and is rejected, that's a duck.

So do we all agree that Tommy Fury is ducking Jake Paul?

Comment

Pair of dumb are arse pricks acting like they are pro sportsman , pay your dues and I’ll respect you as such but at the moment your novice fighters who have a life time to go to be polished competent pros worthy of a top champions purse … now if the circus clown act brings in the figures then fair play to you but don’t act like your respected accomplished pros because your just looked at by the real boxing fraternity as just a bit of a joke really .

Comment

Working...
                  X