No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Investigation Shows Fix Was in at Rio Olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Investigation Shows Fix Was in at Rio Olympics

Fights were fixed at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, with gold medal bouts among those pre-determined by an elaborate plot involving corrupt officials and judges, as well as bribery, an investigation has found.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I started a thread wondering how everybody feels about this just curious

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      I started a thread wondering how everybody feels about this just curious
      This is just the results of the investigation, it's nothing new, these people who were doing this have already been kicked out and no longer are part of the AIBA. This has more to do with the Olympic committee investigating Russia amongst others, in there investigation, they found this with the AIBA, It's a disgrace, but it looks like it was the doing of 2 specific idiots at the AIBA

Comment

Wow, I am shocked!! Not. Nothing surprises me when it comes to boxing. I love this sport more than any other but they sure as hell don't make it easy.
        Last edited by jonnyc420; 09-30-2021, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Interesting. Would love to hear more about these discoveries. They been screaming about the Tony Yoka and Nikitin fix for years, glad they found the evidence.

Comment

Wow... You just got that ?
            jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying...

Comment

The Thai fighter beat Nikitin all night. He one, two'd him until BJ Flores complained, maybe he should hit Nikitin with something else. That was a worse robbery than Conlan.

Comment

The Olympics are there to train future professional boxers, so it's only logical they get used to corruption very early on.

Comment

While we’re at it let’s go back and look at fights involving Roy Jones, Evander Holyfield, Floyd Mayweather etc etc
                    Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X