Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Says She Will Never Appear on a Jake Paul Undercard: I Can Beat Him Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Says She Will Never Appear on a Jake Paul Undercard: I Can Beat Him Up

Claressa Shields won't be asking Jake Paul for an autograph anytime soon. The two-time Olympian, three-division women's boxing world champion, and current MMA practitioner made her feelings about the polarizing 24-year-old YouTuber-boxer abundantly clear during a press conference held Wednesday for her upcoming Oct. 27 Professional Fighters League headliner against Kayla Harrison in Atlantic City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

claressa beats tyson fury in her head

Comment

She is delusional. She can't comprehend that a fighter's worth is equivalent to his/her popularity with the boxing spectators. Skills and accomplishments don't always equate to how much a fighter will get paid.

She want's to get paid what SOME male fighters are being paid, complaining about sexism in the sport of boxing.

Comment

My black queen!
        mgame mgame Boriboxer1 Boriboxer1 like this.

Comment

She would knock Paul out in fairness.

Comment

She's doing a great job of drawing attention to herself and promoting women's combat sports. keep up the good work champ

Comment

Why do I now want to see Shields vs Jake Paul? Ffs what is wrong with me?!

Comment

The victim has spoken!

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post
                  She is delusional. She can't comprehend that a fighter's worth is equivalent to his/her popularity with the boxing spectators. Skills and accomplishments don't always equate to how much a fighter will get paid.

She want's to get paid what SOME male fighters are being paid, complaining about sexism in the sport of boxing.
                  U are very on point but it’s bad when the sport discriminate like it does, because a male who would have accomplished what she has would be worth millions and I get it, woman are not just that good or competitive talent wise but we should raise the bar and give them 3 min rds and 12 rd fights as well. I’m really for boxing in general but the sport is a circus now and I had a career amateur and professional myself during 80’s and 90’s and have been following on a regular much longer. The people whom run the sport are the problems and that’s plural also! I will always support my Michigan girl even when she talking crazy as hell.
                  joesaiditstrue joesaiditstrue likes this.

Comment

I saw this and wasn't pleased with it. So she'd turned down a $500k pay day just because she feels it's insulting to fight on the undercard of a youtuber? I thought she said she wasn't happy with her pay because no way she's making that much on her own cards..
                    BoloShot BoloShot likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X