Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz on AJ: I Don't Know Why He Wasn't Moving Around; I Felt He Was Scared, Holding Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz on AJ: I Don't Know Why He Wasn't Moving Around; I Felt He Was Scared, Holding Back

Count Andy Ruiz as one among the legion of shocked observers who saw Oleksandr Usyk's recent upset win over Anthony Joshua. Like many others, the Mexican-American heavyweight titleholder expected his former nemesis to come out on top against the Ukrainian southpaw in their WBA/WBO/IBF heavyweight title bout that took place on Sept. 25 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London. Instead, Joshua wound up tasting defeat for the second time in his career, dropping a 12-round decision to the former unified cruiserweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Could it be that it´s a bit easier to look mobile vs Ruiz than vs Usyk?

Comment

Maybe Andy.... Maybe......

Everyone has opinion about this fight but AJ lost. Let's leave it at that.. Coz thinking of things AJ could do to win is really mind scrambling. That shows how dangerous Usyk style is.

Even Me just watching the match again my eyes were aching coz of constant unpredictable movement of Usyk especially since he is south paw.

Tough luck to AJ. We will see how the rematch goes.
      Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Because he wasn’t fighting a big obese stinker like you

not so easy to move around when your opponent can actually see his own knob and clean his own arse, never mind when they move far better than you

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          Could it be that it´s a bit easier to look mobile vs Ruiz than vs Usyk?
          But Usyk wasn’t stopping him from moving his feet. And he definitely didn’t stop him from letting his hands go. If he wasn’t head hunting and trying to outfit a fox - he would’ve won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dare7 View Post
            Maybe Andy.... Maybe......

Everyone has opinion about this fight but AJ lost. Let's leave it at that.. Coz thinking of things AJ could do to win is really mind scrambling. That shows how dangerous Usyk style is.

Even Me just watching the match again my eyes were aching coz of constant unpredictable movement of Usyk especially since he is south paw.

Tough luck to AJ. We will see how the rematch goes.
            It isn’t that head scratching - it’s basically in rds 5 and 6 when AJ stopped headhunting and started hitting anything he can hit whilst stepping backwards out of range whenever Usyk closed in.

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Joshy has always been soft simple and plain

Comment

AJ is stuck between styles with an amateur coach who doesn't know how to guide/mould him into the fighter he needs to be.
                  He needs to release the McCracken asap, it's no surprise he seems out of his depth, taking no credit away from Usyks excellent performance mind you.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Somebody isn’t making the right decisions for AJ. He should also be advised by Al Hayman, he’ll get right trainer, manager, and mental help that he may need to keep him from freezing and making irrational decisions of lifetime promotion agreements.

Comment

Working...
                    X