Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: In December - That Will Be a Big Fight, For World Title or Big Name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: In December - That Will Be a Big Fight, For World Title or Big Name

Chris Eubank Jr. says he believes an impressive win over Anatoli Muratov on Saturday will set him up for a big fight in December, which can get him the world title fight at middleweight that he has always wanted.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It will be a random opponent as always. Could probably get an Andrade shot as nobody else wants one but Eubank won't go for that. I would pick Liam Williams to beat Eubank, that wouldn't be a bad fight to make

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        It will be a random opponent as always. Could probably get an Andrade shot as nobody else wants one but Eubank won't go for that. I would pick Liam Williams to beat Eubank, that wouldn't be a bad fight to make
        I’d actually like to see that one. I’d give the edge to Williams. He put up a strong and valiant performance against Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          Legendary stuff right there.

Up there with Buncey talking about Jade Goody.

Comment

Although Eubank Sr. probably doesn't feel as disappointed as Cesar Chavez Sr. is in his clown son, I'm sure the feeling is not too far off.

Comment

Eubank vs Charlo to close the year out! Let's get it!

Comment

Eubank vs Charlo should be the fight
                MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

A good opponent in December would be the thing , a world title shot is something he's done nothing to deserve.

Comment

He's talking about being a Mando for murata but wtf is going on with golovkin? They've been talking about that fight for months and not even a official date or nothing .

Comment

Working...
                    X