Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Confident: I'll Stop Fowler, I'll Never Lose To a Domestic Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Confident: I'll Stop Fowler, I'll Never Lose To a Domestic Fighter

Liam Smith has confidently predicted that Anthony Fowler won't hear the final bell when the Liverpool rivals clash in a huge local derby at the sold-out M&S Bank Arena on Saturday October 9, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Smith has half of what he had a few years ago he'll give Fowler a horrible night. To Fowlers credit he's gone away and worked on a lot of his shortcomings. Looking forward to this one.
    DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Liam is a true product of the NW…..I like his mindset. For damn sure don’t lose to some southern fairy but I won’t hold it against him if he loses to another Liverpudlian like Fowler

Comment

I like to think I can usually rise above the personality and take an objective view of a fighter... But Fowler is such a bell-end, I hope Liam KO's him.

Comment

Liam got robbed in Russia, straight up robbed. I like how he has never ducked anyone,& Andrade couldn't even beat his kod leftovers convincingly (Andrades best win?)

Comment

Liam's got bigger ballzz than his brother I'll tell you that much .

Comment

Working...
            X