Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Prez: Fury-Joshua Always a Possibility Because of Their Avid Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank Prez: Fury-Joshua Always a Possibility Because of Their Avid Fans

Top Rank President Todd DuBoef, who co-promotes WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, believes a fight with Anthony Joshua could still happen down the line. Fury will return to the ring on October 9, in a trilogy fight with Deontay Wilder at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ideally after Fury has demolished Deontay yet again, I'd like to see Fury-Joshua for the WBC and then the winner faces Usyk for undisputed

Usyk could give the bum Dillian Whyte a shot and then box his head off for 12 rounds.

Obviously it would never happen, but one can dream......

Comment

I get the feeling that when they fight Furys stock will have dropped as well and it will feel more like a big domestic scrap than the biggest boxing match since Floyd/Pac, which is what it would have been at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
        I get the feeling that when they fight Furys stock will have dropped as well and it will feel more like a big domestic scrap than the biggest boxing match since Floyd/Pac, which is what it would have been at one point.
        In a funny way that probably makes it more exciting. At the moment it looks like a 12 round drubbing by Fury. Not saying AJ is ****, far from it but it seems Fury is operating at an elite level. Well matched (level-wise) domestic fights are decent in the UK.

Comment

Let's go with this. Fury gets knocked out then Eddie starts again with the AJ was more competitive vs Usyk so that reinstates him as the A side against Fury.

Comment

I wonder if Bob and Fury regret not terminating the trilogy contract when it was time to do it (last December)?

Comment

Ugh! Fam, i can tell u rite nauuu, dat that ugly bald Gypsy and the android Jawshuuooah will bring all dem stinky slangs from Manchester, omg fam no way! da place will be reakin of Victoria secret spray and cabbage fart, no way!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                I wonder if Bob and Fury regret not terminating the trilogy contract when it was time to do it (last December)?
                You can't just "terminate" a contract. What's the purpose in having one if you can simply just throw it in the trash? That's why the arbitrator effectively forced Fury/Arum to honor it - Because it's A CONTRACT.

Comment

what about wilder joshua then, that was not long ago the biggest fight in boxing and now look where it is, just an example of a situation where the top guys should be forced to fight each other, its like prime pac and floyd not happening when it was the top 2 guys of their generation together, someone will always find a way to wriggle out of it and sink the contest

Comment

Working...
                  X