Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez Appoints New Trainer in Stephan Larouche, Ends Stint With Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez Appoints New Trainer in Stephan Larouche, Ends Stint With Diaz

Eleider Alvarez has gone back to the drawing board once again. The former light heavyweight titleholder from Colombia is reportedly now working with well-known Canadian boxing trainer St?phan Larouche, according to Jeff Jeffrey of TVA Sports, a French-language news station based in Montreal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man, how quickly Alvarez has fallen by the wayside. Was mandatory for Stevenson for forever and a day. Had some nice wins and finally has his moment of glory against Kovalev. Quickly lost that title back to the Russian and then soon thereafter looks old and shopworn while getting sparked by Smith.

Comment

If he endures trauma this next fight, regardless of his coach, he should think about life outside of the ring, bc he can’t much more physically or mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        If he endures trauma this next fight, regardless of his coach, he should think about life outside of the ring, bc he can’t much more physically or mentally.
        I mean aside from the Smith fight I don't remember a fight where he took a lot of punishment. I think he can still provide something he is talented and tall for the weight doesn't help he crushed his right hand when he was younger but he still carries some pop. He's up there in age but if he can keep himself in better shape and stay closer to 175 I could still see a few good fights for him.

Comment

Working...
        X