Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Reacts To Usyk Beating Joshua, Expects 'Amazing' Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora Reacts To Usyk Beating Joshua, Expects 'Amazing' Rematch

Last October, heavyweight contender Derek Chisora gave Oleksander Usyk all he could handle over twelve rounds. The unbeaten former undisputed cruiserweight champion walked away with a twelve round unanimous decision win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Each time Joshua loses, chisora acts like he’s in a deep depression over it. I remember this interview after the first loss, he responded with something along the lines of “they’re going to think we’re jokes” something or other abs I remember thinking to myself what is he taking about??? I still don’t get that comment, just really odd

Comment

Old homeless fart, AJ is Chisora's prodigy right from his amateur days.

They're from the same boxing gym and AJ used to look up to Chisora.

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Each time Joshua loses, chisora acts like he’s in a deep depression over it. I remember this interview after the first loss, he responded with something along the lines of “they’re going to think we’re jokes” something or other abs I remember thinking to myself what is he taking about??? I still don’t get that comment, just really odd
          Simple, Chisora knew Joshua had the wrong game plan for Ruiz and the potential to elevate his game. In the end Chisora was correct, in the rematch Joshua easily out boxed the boxer. Chisora's most recent comments were pretty straight forward, he thinks Joshua will need to be more physical and the rematch will be another great fight.

Chisora, like him or not is an all around boxing fan first
          Last edited by factsarenice; 09-29-2021, 02:57 PM.
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Good sensible analysis by Del-Boy but AJ main problem is can he get to the seek & destroy guy he was before the Klitshko fight he tried to recapture it in the 1st Ruiz fight & got clipped & he showed glimpse of it in the Pulev fight but Kubret is a mediocre C-level Heavyweight.

Comment

A spell training with Chisora might do AJ good.

Comment

Originally posted by JBsports.49 View Post
                Good sensible analysis by Del-Boy but AJ main problem is can he get to the seek & destroy guy he was before the Klitshko fight he tried to recapture it in the 1st Ruiz fight & got clipped & he showed glimpse of it in the Pulev fight but Kubret is a mediocre C-level Heavyweight.
                He didn't get clipped because he tried to recapture anything. He got clipped because he's an insecure guy trying to do what Wilder did against Breazeale with the pawing with the left and throwing a big right. But Ruiz isn't Breazeale and he already landed it once. Why try it again the second time?

The guy needs to stick to what he does best with his attributes and stop trying to be other people by listening to too much noise. He's just weird.

Comment

If the gameplan is not going well, then a great fighter makes adjustments.

Joshua is not on that level, and although he's a fine puncher, he's not what was hyped up to be.

Comment

Usyk is simply better, I knew he had the better skills. I was just concerned with how he would handle AJ's size. He showed that was not a problem. Idk what adjustments AJ can make to beat Usyk. Fury vs. Usyk is the fight I want to see now. The size and ability of Fury is much more difficult than AJ. Usyk says we haven't seen his best and at this point I am done doubting the man. Fury finishes Wilder, beats down that loser Whyte, Usyk beats AJ again. Then middle to late next year we get the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X