Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'm Not Really Worried If I Box Again; Maybe One More for the Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'm Not Really Worried If I Box Again; Maybe One More for the Fans

Billy Joe Saunders has one foot outside the boxing ring. The two-division titleholder says he would have no qualms hanging up the gloves for good. It's not hard to see why. Saunders made a career high pay day in his last fight, an eighth-round stoppage loss to Canelo Alvarez in their super middleweight unification title bout last May at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Saunders, of course, did not come out completely unscathed; he wound up with a broken orbital bone in his right eye from the fight and is still waiting for it to completely heal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Have it in a back-alley, most of your fans are there smoking crack.

Comment

He's got his Canelo check. Time to ride off into the sunset and be forgotten

Comment

More like fan, singular
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Just go away, Billy. You literally whored your career away after the Lemieux victory and did nothing but make one excuse after another.

Comment

I don't wish injury on anyone in any sport and especially an injury that ends their career. However, just stfu and either heal up and fight again or call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
              Just go away, Billy. You literally whored your career away after the Lemieux victory and did nothing but make one excuse after another.
              I will forever be ungrateful to Lemieux for not getting rid of him when he had the chance.
              MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

One more for the fans?

WHAT FANS??!!

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post

I will forever be ungrateful to Lemieux for not getting rid of him when he had the chance.
                  Likewise. We all know Lemieux typically beats himself before the first bell (due to not being in shape) and he struggles with boxers. Problem is, he made Saunders look like a master technician that night, which gave up my hopes in thinking he'd do better in the Canelo fight. Boy, was I wrong. Lol
                  steeve steel steeve steel likes this.

Comment

he's ready to quit again

Comment

Working...
                    X