Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba Gearing Up For His PPV Showcase Against Sanchez on Fury-Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba Gearing Up For His PPV Showcase Against Sanchez on Fury-Wilder

Nigerian Olympian Efe Ajagba is completing final preparations for his highly anticipated showdown with Cuban foe Frank Sanchez on October 9 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The bout will be featured on the all-heavyweight undercard of Fury vs. Wilder III live on ESPN+ and FOX Sports PPV.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As much as I like Efe, I can see Sanchez doing to Efe, what Usyk did to Joshua! Efe better get on him early and often! Sanchez is 6'4" and fights around 225! Efe is 6'6" and fights around 240. Sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      As much as I like Efe, I can see Sanchez doing to Efe, what Usyk did to Joshua! Efe better get on him early and often! Sanchez is 6'4" and fights around 225! Efe is 6'6" and fights around 240. Sound familiar?
      I could see Sanchez pulling it off too I'm definitely looking forward to this fight. I been calling for it for a while now. Hell I'm liking the whole fight card honestly.

Comment

Interesting fight.

Comment

Efe has been in with the better competition but I think sanchez may out box him here. Good fight tho

Comment

This has a great undercard

Comment

Efe is the underdog? yea ill take some of that, a murderous puncher v a Cuban that's not fought anyone. and is prolly like 50

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I could see Sanchez pulling it off too I'm definitely looking forward to this fight. I been calling for it for a while now. Hell I'm liking the whole fight card honestly.
                Definitely a very nice card! Hope PBC gives us something similar, but cheaper, with Ruiz, Ortiz, and Martin!

Comment

I was interested to read that an opponent left the ring before the opening bell, what was that about ☺️

Anyway, seems like a very good undercard fight before the big one of Fury and Wilder settling their trilogy.

Comment

F it put this guy in with Wilder if he wins .battle of the right hands .

Comment

Working...
                    X