Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Kownacki: A Win on October 9 Puts Me Back on The Map

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Kownacki: A Win on October 9 Puts Me Back on The Map

Polish star Adam Kownacki has revenge and redemption on his mind as he prepares for his rematch against Robert Helenius, which takes place on the ESPN+ PPV and FOX Sports PPV undercard (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) leading up to the highly anticipated Fury vs. Wilder III heavyweight trilogy showdown on Saturday, October 9 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

TF it does. You got beat tf up. Fight and beat Ruiz or Ortiz or Whyte or Joyce and youre on the map

Comment

Got to do more roadwork and have a true dietician making his food for improvement

Comment

I just don't get it. Adam has to be one of the most over hyped fighters in the history of boxing.

Comment

I don`t get that new boxing standards.

Ruiz beats the shi.t out of Joshua. Joshua wins a rematch. they are 1-1. Why the hell every body acts like Joshua is the winner between these two?

Kownacki - Helenius would be the same situation in case Kownacki wins.

Wilder is 0-1-1 with Fury and he thinks he is the winner of trilogy if he wins the third fight?

I mean what is that shi.t?

Comment

Kownacki is fun as hell to watch and always a knockout waiting to happen. He is a high profile club fighter at best. That doesn't mean I'm not watching him fight because I am but I'm always expecting him to eat that finishing shot. I'm surprised he made to Helenius before it happened.
            Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Him going life and death with an old, shopworn Arreola was an omen that a loss was soon to come. If he destroys Helenius then beats a top 10-ish guy, he's right back in the mix.

Comment

Adam is my distant cousin and he's a really great guy. I want to see him succeed but Helenius is a tough challenge and will be hard to beat. I think this is 50/50 fight and whoever wins can expect bigger challenge come their way in future. I think there is a international belt up for grabs here and that means Adam ranking rises when he win.

Comment

And if he loses he might want to consider retirement? That is if he has anything to fall back on. I know he has a young son, who he kind of oddly threw under the bus and partly blamed for his poor performance against Helenius... It's on a PBC interview with that Ray Flores bozo.

Comment

I’m a fan. I want to see him back smashing tomato cans with that fat man cardio. You don’t see that so much, especially since butterbean hung them up.

Comment

Working...
                    X