Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Bashes Matchroom's 'Thomas' Hearn's Ability To Promote In US: "Stay In The UK"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Bashes Matchroom's 'Thomas' Hearn's Ability To Promote In US: "Stay In The UK"

Oscar De La Hoya spent his Saturday night getting an impromptu facial treatment from his girlfriend Holly Sonders on Instagram Live discussing a different diet of topics.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Freddie Perm is a fcuking tool.

Comment

Lovelorn over losing Canelo still

Comment

Keep protecting Garcia from his earned wbc shot vs Haney. Shows how much faith he has in his supposed next superstar
        Dustin Tanner Dustin Tanner likes this.

Comment

LOL, Oscar clearly had this planned out with his girl blurting out Thomas Hearn.

The beef is real between the two. Oscar did state that DAZN is doing the right thing by sticking with them so does that mean a GBP will renew their deal with DAZN? I sure hope so as they put on great cards top to bottom.

Comment

Comment

Cocaine is a helluva drug *Rick James voice*

Wise man once said "Drunken words are sober thoughts". Never fail with Oscar

Comment

What a dumbass. Yeah, take shots at one of the only guys willing to work with you. Oscar is only good at shooting himself in the foot these days. I don't think GBP would be anywhere without DAZN.

Comment

Because GBP is doing so great. Ortiz and Garcia are all he has left.

Comment

Oscar is on one this weekend. F*** Dana and Eddie though, I’m actually team Oscar in this scenario.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X