Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Caleb Plant Must Not Get Caught By Canelo's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: Caleb Plant Must Not Get Caught By Canelo's Power

LAS VEGAS, NV - During a recent trip to the West Coast, former welterweight world champion Keith Thurman spoke to BoxingScene.com and other media outlets on a variety of topics including the upcoming Canelo Alvarez-Caleb Plant showdown. They will clash on November 6th in Las Vegas, the main event of a Showtime pay-per-view card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow Thurman is really bringing some high level analysis to the boxing game.

Comment

I disagree. I think Plant should defend with his arms out like an aeroplane.

Comment

Good comment on how the undefeated/losses stuff doesn't matter. I know Thurman might be saying that as he's got a loss on his record but it's so true. Arguably the P4P no.1 right now in Canelo has 1 defeat and 2 draws on his record but you'd have to go all the way to cruiserweight to find a definitive betting favourite against him. I'd say Canelo is improved from his losses and "draws", look at him post Mayweather and Golovkin 1.
        greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
          I disagree. I think Plant should defend with his arms out like an aeroplane.
          T pose to assert dominance, nice.
          Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

I love his assertion - "great champions, they fall and rise back to the top." wish it were true though, sadly the Mayweather effect is still in play for most fighters.
            There is no "keys to victory" for Plant he just isn't good enough and that's fine he's a good fighter, just not exceptional.
            #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

I bet you say that to all the fighters Keith.

Comment

keef duck time thurman is a idiot

Comment

It’s a bit late for the advice Throw Away! He already got caught at the press conference and that will certainly have an impact on how he fights come fight night, believe that!

Comment

I agree ! Caleb can beat Canelo like Floyd,Lara,Cotto did jab and combinations and movements

Comment

Working...
                    X