Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: You Can't Win Them All, Joshua Will Come Back Stronger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: You Can't Win Them All, Joshua Will Come Back Stronger

Middleweight contender Chris Eubank Jr. expects Anthony Joshua to bounce back stronger than ever after last Saturday's defeat at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Joshua was outboxed over twelve rounds by mandatory challenger Oleksandr Usyk, who walked away with the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believe he will be able to bounce back after a big fight. He can beat Wilder. I just don't see him beating faster fighters like Fury and Usyk

Comment

You can't win any... Joshua has found his level , anyone who's good beats him , except of course old good men!
      He's had a good run and made a lot of money but it's time for elite boxing now. We had a little fun while it lasted but it's more losses than wins from here on in but good luck to the lad.
      Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

"He has been in the game long enough to know what to do . . "

I thought he was still learning on the job?

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Agoncillo View Post
          I believe he will be able to bounce back after a big fight. He can beat Wilder. I just don't see him beating faster fighters like Fury and Usyk
          NO HE CANNOT!

I have stood firm on this. HE CANNOT BEAT WILDER. He is just not good enough. Fury is the best. Wilder is next then Usyk. AJ is really barely top 10.

HE LOOKS THE PART BUT HE ISNT.

First off he doesn’t actually have a style. He is a tweener. He isn’t actually a technical fighter and even though he looks like a God he doesn’t have the chin , power or intensity to be a brawler. His footwork is decent but he is still flat footed and not quicker than Wilder, Fury, Ruiz or Usyk.

He is in a weird place and his RUN IS LITERALLY OVER.

Say Wilder loses to Fury. This just proves that Fury is his superior. AJ has lost to 2 different fighters and literally gotten BEAT DOWN by both.

No one feels he is a MONSTER anymore. He is a joke. The mega fights are OVER and him and GREASY EDDIE did it. They were sooooo BIG on being the A Side that they left 300 million on the table. That is THEIR OWN FAULT!!!!

Comment

wilder would have the coward aj carried from the ring on a stretcher ive always said gutless aj was over rated and over protected and ive been proved right

Comment

I've always thought the opposite. Not for one moment have I ever thought AJ could match up well against Wilder. I have only ever imagined a complete blowout loss for AJ, probably within the 1st or 2nd round. If AJ is skittish about Ruiz Jr's and Usyk's punching power, imagine how frozen he'll be against Wilder? I'm sure lots of folks would disagree, but I always thought AJ had a much better shot at beating Fury than Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post

NO HE CANNOT!

I have stood firm on this. HE CANNOT BEAT WILDER. He is just not good enough. Fury is the best. Wilder is next then Usyk. AJ is really barely top 10.

First off he doesn’t actually have a style. He is a tweener. He isn’t actually a technical fighter and even though he looks like a God he doesn’t have the chin , power or intensity to be a brawler. His footwork is decent but he is still flat footed and not quicker than Wilder, Fury, Ruiz or Usyk.

Say Wilder loses to Fury. This just proves that Fury is his superior. AJ has lost to 2 different fighters and literally gotten BEAT DOWN by both.

No one feels he is a MONSTER anymore. He is a joke. The mega fights are OVER and him and GREASY EDDIE did it. They were sooooo BIG on being the A Side that they left 300 million on the table. That is THEIR OWN FAULT!!!!
                And I will stand on this, Wilder cannot beat AJ..... AJ will sleep him. There is a reason why wilder ran from guys like Wladimir Klitschko, Potvekin, Whyte & AJ. Because this guys are heavy punchers who can actually knock him out cold.

I am shocked Tyson Fury couldn't knock him out cold. With those guys I mentioned he would have been out.

Usyk is a different ball game.... Funny AJ is the one willing to fight them all. First wilder should handle his business with Fury then we would see how the future goes .....

But note this.... Wilder ducked AJ and even admitted it himself by quitting on a big pay day.. Lou di bella also confirmed this and the reason he is stuck with Tyson Fury is because he thought it was another easy touch.....

​​​​Concerning the mega fights, Fury screwed it not AJ, AJ is still the big draw. Infact no one knows what Fury will do after winning wilder but AJ will always be there fighting and been the main guy.

The truth is other fighters will be for a rude awakening if they feel AJ is an easy guy to win now.... The truth is I don't see other heavyweight beating Usyk except say Fury and even that match if it happens, Fury could lose big time as well. And someone like wilder will be looking for Usyk all day before Usyk knock him out.
                Last edited by Dare7; 09-28-2021, 11:45 AM.
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post

NO HE CANNOT!

A guy who has beaten more people on the top-10 list than all the rest combined is barely top-10?

I doubt half of you on here can count and 80% of you have extremely low IQ and are a plague on this planet.

He’ll kill Wilder. Wait till Wilder fights a journeyman who hits hard - that would be the end of Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

I've always thought the opposite. Not for one moment have I ever thought AJ could match up well against Wilder. I have only ever imagined a complete blowout loss for AJ, probably within the 1st or 2nd round. If AJ is skittish about Ruiz Jr's and Usyk's punching power, imagine how frozen he'll be against Wilder? I'm sure lots of folks would disagree, but I always thought AJ had a much better shot at beating Fury than Wilder.
                    Actually wilder will leave a big opening for AJ to come in and knock him out cold. Look at wilder fights and tell me anyone who is a devastating puncher and knock out artist? Not even Tyson Fury will be on that list.

Usyk is just an anomaly. He is different. The only prayer one has is to catch him with a big shot but note this. Usyk is not a stationary fighter so chasing him all day might get one fatigue, throwing heavy shots and missing can get one tired coz Usyk moves all day and has cardio for years and he has quick hands and he is south paw.

What I noticed from Usyk fight is AJ has issues with those with extremely quick hands that throws combination quickly. He was piecing Ruiz up in the first fight before he tried to end things quickly and caught with a devastating punch to his temple distorted his equilibrium and he couldn't stand straight again but he solved that in the rematch by fighting long and jabbing but this Usyk guy is madly different. From what I learnt Usyk is a 225 guy that shrinked himself to fight in the cruiserweight but now he is fighting more naturally contrary to what others are saying that he buffed up.

I believe Uysk is the real boogie man for any heavyweight out there. But we will see what happens in the rematch....

Comment

Working...
                    X