Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: If Joshua Can Implement His Physical Attributes, He Can Win Usyk Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: If Joshua Can Implement His Physical Attributes, He Can Win Usyk Rematch

On Saturday night at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Oleksandr Usyk became one of the few fighters to rise from the cruiserweight division to capture a heavyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If pigs could fly.

Comment

“England is dreaming”
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

David Haye told us that Anthony Joshua would KO Oleksandr Usyk with a jab, Usyk slipped nearly all

Comment

If Haye could use his brain, he wouldn’t say dumb stuff all the time.
          MANNY67 MANNY67 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

IF.
            IF my Aunt had balls, she'd be my Uncle.
            IF Joshua had balls he'd be the champ.
            Last edited by Wacked_Out; 09-28-2021, 02:24 AM.
            MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

AJ fell in love with becoming an insecure long-range boxer. He changed his style and has looked shaky since the Povetkin fight. It reminds me of Miguel Cotto; like him, he tried fighting in a cute long-range style instead of the boxer-puncher style that accentuates his strengths and gives him the best chance to defeat elite level opposition.

During Cotto’s Welterweight run, he could be winning a fight then resort to getting “on his bike” and lose rounds because of the constant retreating (even though he was still good at it and would destroy the vast majority of fighters (see Alfonso Gomez)). He had a career renaissance at 154-160 because he found a trainer to instill confidence in him and help him revert back into the style that best suited with slight defensive tweaks.

Of course, the fighter might still lose against certain opponents, but it gives them the best chance at winning. Usyk is a great fighter, but he’s not a fighter Joshua couldn’t beat if he comes correct. Joshua needs to realize what’s best for his legacy and career and make it happen.

Comment

Aj will NOT beat USYK

Comment

I'm not saying "not at all" since the puncher's chance is always there at hw, but usyk is so good that he could avoid aj's attacks and counter immediately. I think that this gameplan would result in a ko for aj. Every time he tried to assault, he was countered badly. Chisora is different since he is more difficult to knock and even more difficult to "push". It is Chisora pushing with his body, usually, he is not scared to get hit a lot of times. Totally different, really.

Comment

I'm sure Aj had a plan/plans going in to the fight but then he almost immediately took a straight left down the pipe & all those plans went out the window.

Aj does not have a size advantage, he has a size disadvantage he's so slow when he's facing a fast slick boxer of his own generation.
                    He's OK if your a b/c class or old man holding out for a payday that stands in front of Aj but its no coincidence that Ajs 2 recent losses came when he wasn't boxing slow old men that made him look good.

Hes now tried to out hook a hooker & put box a far superior boxer.

Usyks quite happy to beat him up twice.

Comment

Working...
                    X