Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia vs. Gabriel Rosado Finalized For November 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia vs. Gabriel Rosado Finalized For November 13

A new chapter will be added to the classic Mexico vs. Puerto Rico rivalry on Saturday, November 13, as Jaime Munguia (37-0, 30 KOs) of Tijuana, Mexico, will put his undefeated record and WBO Intercontinental Middleweight title on the line when he faces off against the Borinquen warrior "King" Gabriel Rosado (26-13-1, 15 KOs) of Philadelphia, Penn. Fight fans, clamoring for an all-out war between two of the most exciting warriors in the division, will get to see a 12-round 'Fight of the Year' contender, live exclusively on DAZN worldwide, excluding Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR ROSADO

I hope he finally gets that elusive world title

Comment

I'm rooting for Gabe here

Comment

Should've been Andrade, not Rosado! Same platform, would be very, except Oscar is denying his guys title shots to spite Hearn! Crazy!

Comment

I hope Rosado gets rid of the eye sore.

Comment

Expect Rosado to be drained as ****.

Comment

Mungotard is a bummer. WAR ROSADO!!!
              Last edited by War Room; 10-06-2022, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I hope Rosado pulls off a spoiler. Tired of the training wheels on this "champion"

Comment

People are already jinxing Rosado. Lol
                  Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

A weight drained Rosado ain’t winning this fight! How about making this at 168 lbs? There is no title at stake. Oh snap, I answered my own question… a weight drained Rosado is cherry picking!!

Comment

Working...
                    X