Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter: Joshua Shouldn't Go Anywhere Near Usyk - He Will Never Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter: Joshua Shouldn't Go Anywhere Near Usyk - He Will Never Beat Him

Frank Warren, co-promoter for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, believes Anthony Joshua would be making a big mistake by moving forward with a direct rematch with Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You’re not an animal though. You’re a songbird.

Comment

Fish eyes needs to stop gloating. We saw it. We know. Focus on your own stable
      TMLT87 TMLT87 likes this.

Comment

Neither will Fury. And he won't even try as the money isn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
          Fish eyes needs to stop gloating. We saw it. We know. Focus on your own stable
          I thought Frank was being pretty modest actually, i expected some serious gloating.

Full interview below;

Comment

These guys thinking Fury would beat usyk are actually funny when Fury has struggled every time he fought an average boxer with quick feet. And he got his eye smashed up by an average Southpaw. Since yesterday, IFL TV and muppets like Josh Taylor and the rest who don't like AJ have been the loudest about him not taking the rematch. How about worry about Fury and his next fight?

And it tells you what I've been saying all along - they all think AJ will beat Fury. Why do you want Usyk who isn't a draw when you can pick on AJ and also make 5 times the money you will make against Usyk? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know why.
            ballencrieff Scotland The Brave likes this.

Comment

I don't think it's fair to say that 'AJ could never beat Usyk'. I knew that he wouldn't today barring a freak landed shot but with the size advantage that he has and that kind of power, you can never rule him out. Trying to out-box Usyk was a mistake, obviously. Nobody @ HW aside from Fury is close to that pure boxing level.

Comment

It sounds like someone is worried that they are going to lose their meal ticket. It's too late ole fish eyes. That ship has sailed. Never mind Anthony Joshua you have bigger fish to fry with Deontay Wilder. That's the man that you and Tyson Fury should be focusing on. If Tyson is not prepared then he would suffer a similar fate as AJ or even worse.

Comment

Warren knows the sport. There comes a time when belts mean nothing and the AJ brand doesn’t need them anymore.

Comment

That's what cherry picker Fury would do. Joshua though will fight the tough fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X