Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Not Going To Hold Myself Down, Only Going To Uplift Myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: Not Going To Hold Myself Down, Only Going To Uplift Myself

Anthony Joshua figured out a way to return to prominence the last time he was in his position. The 2012 Olympic Gold medalist and two-time, unified WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight titlist once again found himself as a former champ following a twelve-round, unanimous decision loss to Oleksandr Usyk (19-0, 13KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

The press conference was the most humbled I've ever heard or seen AJ. Ruiz took his heart, usyk took his soul. What happened to the AJ who beat whyte, vlad, breazeale? AJs mantra is to stay hungry but humble. I haven't seen him hungry in the ring in a long time. He's not a boxing technician and he's trying to be. Has fame, money and all the other accolades taken away his desire? He's still too stiff, no head movement, fights down to this opponents... Literally. He crouches down like he did when he fought Ruiz and he did it with usyk. You're the bigger man, fight like the bigger man. You should be able to avoid most jabs and over right/left hands. I don't get it with him. Fury doesn't bend his knees and crouch down in a boxing stance when he fights. He uses his size to evade punches which is why he was successful at nit taking wilders right hand in the 2nd fight, and when he did get hit, it wasn't as strong because he was able to lean back and absurd or deflect it.

Usyk Ain't coming in the 2nd fight 30lbs overweight like ruiz. AJ either needs to add 10 more pounds and smother usyk to tire him out and the engage or he needs to let the belts go for a few fights and fight in between like what wilder and fury did after their 1st fight.

Comment

It’s ok AJ. REDEEMER and BangEM welcome the chance to uplift you. Lol.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-27-2021, 09:59 AM.

Comment

I like what he's saying only I don't think he's good enough to do it but I respect his attitude.
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          It’s ok AJ. REDEEMER and BangEM welcome the chance to uplift you. Lol.
          man that could be one long list of including all the Hearn loving casuals that attached themselves to the Olafemi legend….
          Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

man that could be one long list of including all the Hearn loving casuals that attached themselves to the Olafemi legend….
            Let's not pretend it won't be the same for Wilder next week

Comment

Joshua needs to take a long holiday and forget about boxing for a while.

Relax, heal, then get himself a new trainer and gym and try to develop that killer mentality that he currently lacks.

He's already got the bag so he doesn't need to worry about the commercial side of things.

Comment

4th best heavyweight of his era. Nothing to be down about. On par with say Michael Moorer or Tim Witherspoon. Very good but not HOF

Comment

As you should. When you take on challenges and give us fans great fights like that you're bound to take a loss. No shame in losing to Usyk.Win or lose the atmosphere around his fights fight night are second to none,can't wait for the rematch.

landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

hes come a long way from that boarding school in nigeria, i mean he should sit down, take a good look around at what hes got, appreciate it, what he has now is a hell of a lot better than trying to run one of those instagram romance scams which he probably would have ended up doing if he had to stay there

Comment

Working...
                    X