Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Aims To Stage Ryan Garcia vs. Joseph Diaz In LA On DAZN By End Of 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Aims To Stage Ryan Garcia vs. Joseph Diaz In LA On DAZN By End Of 2021

Oscar De La Hoya is planning to gift boxing fans the most desirable fight he can make from within his Golden Boy Promotions stable this holiday season. "I'm working on Ryan Garcia versus JoJo Diaz on DAZN by the end of the year in Los Angeles. Tell me how good is that?" De La Hoya said during an Instagram Live session on Saturday night. "That's the fight I'm trying to work on. Ryan Garcia and JoJo Diaz deserve the best opponents for each other."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully this isn’t all talk. JoJo has shown that he wants it. This fight will sell out here in LA.

Comment

Ryan Garcia still has Rolly Romero problems.

Comment

And that's the popping of the Ryan Garcia bubble, provided that JoJo comes prepared for real.

Comment

This fight would make good money in LA. It's a no brainer.

Comment

So both guys continue to avoid Haney.

Comment

Oscar actually paying attention to his own company? Wow I am shocked, he's usually too busy sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

Comment

Both cowards ducked Haney and the winner of the biggest duck contest will cowardly duck Haney again.

Comment

I hope someone holds up a giant Haney Fathead at the fight to see if Ryan had recovered from his “mental health” issues and just to spook jojo.

Comment

Excellent fight.. lets get it

Comment

Working...
                    X