Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Continues To Train Hard For PPV Debut on Fury-Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Continues To Train Hard For PPV Debut on Fury-Wilder

Jared "Big Baby" Anderson will make his pay-per-view debut in his 10th professional fight on the all-heavyweight undercard of Fury vs. Wilder III at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on October 9. Anderson will open the PPV broadcast in a showdown with veteran Vladimir Tereshkin (22-0-1) of Russia in what could be the toughest test of Anderson's career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson Fury buying Anderson’s silence for knocking him out cold in sparring.

Comment

Yep, here is the man who shatter d Tyson fury’s confidence for this training camp….and the next great heavyweight champion

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Yep, here is the man who shatter d Tyson fury’s confidence for this training camp….and the next great heavyweight champion
        I like this kid he uses his jab and throws straight punches. He seems patient for a young gun too

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I like this kid he uses his jab and throws straight punches. He seems patient for a young gun too
          And he moves like a fleet light heavyweight. Love his footwork and his head movement. That’s the problem with these massive heavyweights, rarely is there any fundamentals and fluid movement

Comment

The heavyweight Berlanga.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
              The heavyweight Berlanga.
              I'm not sure I'd make Berlanga his comp. I haven't seen Anderson strictly rely on blasting his opponent out without a Plan B. I think his opposition has been a bit soft (still very early in his career) but the fight against Ibeh was pretty good. Kingsley is a tough dude and very game and Anderson had to methodically break him down to stop him. He is incredibly athletic, carriers power and technically sound from what I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I'm not sure I'd make Berlanga his comp. I haven't seen Anderson strictly rely on blasting his opponent out without a Plan B. I think his opposition has been a bit soft (still very early in his career) but the fight against Ibeh was pretty good. Kingsley is a tough dude and very game and Anderson had to methodically break him down to stop him. He is incredibly athletic, carriers power and technically sound from what I've seen.
                Yeah I think Anderson is a good prospect that could do well. It's not a direct comparison, just the knockout situation. Just wanted to stir it a bit and see who gave comment back lol. Cheers pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Yeah I think Anderson is a good prospect that could do well. It's not a direct comparison, just the knockout situation. Just wanted to stir it a bit and see who gave comment back lol. Cheers pal.
                  Haha! I know you are a good poster and have consistently good takes but I wanted to respectfully disagree with the "trolling"....hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Haha! I know you are a good poster and have consistently good takes but I wanted to respectfully disagree with the "trolling"....hahaha.
                    Lol no problem. I will be keeping an eye on Anderson though. He's a serious unit.

Comment

Working...
                    X