Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Felt Joshua's Performance Was Bizarre, Didn't Let His Hands Go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte Felt Joshua's Performance Was Bizarre, Didn't Let His Hands Go

Dillian Whyte was confident that his amateur rival, Anthony Joshua, would stop Oleksandr Usyk in seven rounds of action last Saturday night at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It was plain to see that Usyk was countering him with unbelievable accuracy. Had he opened up more he would’ve been stopped, which came close to happening on few occasions. Usyk had him beat on speed and precision, AJ knew he was outgunned and couldn’t just muscle his way to a win like usual.
    Last edited by _original_; 09-27-2021, 03:26 AM.
    krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

He didn't let his hand go cuz he didn't trust his chin.
      It was all over for him after receiving few shots that wobbled him.

Comment

He didn't let his hands go because he knows Usyk was waiting to pop him with that straight left.

Joshua is chinny and can't walk through even light punchers like Usyk.
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

I hope Joshua doesn't say smth like that. "I just didn't let my hands go... I will do it in the rematch". Too often fighters use this excuse and start believing it.

Comment

AJ tried to let his hands go, but the mf just kept moving and firing back.. I hope we see Usyk vs Whyte at some point. Shyte wont win one round.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              AJ tried to let his hands go, but the mf just kept moving and firing back.. I hope we see Usyk vs Whyte at some point. Shyte wont win one round.
              I dunno, Chisora gave Usyk a very tough time and is why most people wrote him off as a serious contender. Whyte is similar to Del Boy, it would be a tough night for Usyk.
              blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post

I dunno, Chisora gave Usyk a very tough time and is why most people wrote him off as a serious contender. Whyte is similar to Del Boy, it would be a tough night for Usyk.
                No he didnt.

Seriously, what on earth with some of these takes? Go back and watch that fight. Its free on youtube. It was a complete shut out. Chisora didn't have any answers beyond round 3 other than rough housing. He was gassed by the midpoint and literally out on his feet by the 7th. Whyte's footwork is terrible, he got starched by an aged Povetkin coming off of an arguable loss due to shoddy defence and footwork and you think he would be able to give Usyk a tough time????

Damn, UK boxing fans are literally some of the dumbest on the planet
                Last edited by KingGilgamesh; 09-27-2021, 04:50 AM.
                krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

Funny how Whyte does not say he wants to fight Usyk what a Dumbo he would not last 12 rounds let alone six he be outclassed in 5 rounds and then knocked out

Comment

"Just let you hands go bro lmao"

Doing that means applying pressure and controlling the ring, something that Joshua just couldn't do because Usyk's footwork and ring control was so superior.

Comment

Working...
                    X