Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Promoter: Tyson Would Have Destroyed Joshua, Doubt Their Fight Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury's Promoter: Tyson Would Have Destroyed Joshua, Doubt Their Fight Happens

Tyson Fury's co-promoter, Frank Warren, highly doubts that a British super-fight with Anthony Joshua will happen in the future. On Saturday night at Tottenham Stadium, Joshua was clearly outboxed over twelve rounds by mandatory challenger Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So instead of congratulating Usyk Frank Warren decides to trash Joshua. Instead of saying that Fury can beat Usyk to unify Warren is talking about what Fury would have done in Usyk’s place. So how does this kind of talk bode for the idea of Fury fighting Usyk?

Comment

Fury and Wilder camps taking credit for other boxers. Water is wet.

Usyk isn’t Fury and he’ll light Fury up like a Christmas tree based on yesterday’s performance.

Comment

BS. Fury is no Usyk totally different arsenals.
        Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 09-26-2021, 12:30 PM.
        mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
          So instead of congratulating Usyk Frank Warren decides to trash Joshua. Instead of saying that Fury can beat Usyk to unify Warren is talking about what Fury would have done in Usyk’s place. So how does this kind of talk bode for the idea of Fury fighting Usyk?

Hes pissed he sees all those missing dollars going down the drain. Fury-AJ would have been huge. They would have made a ton of money. I am glad the judges were fair and the scores were good, they had no fix in, which surprised me in a good way. Everyone would have made more money if AJ won last night.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

Hes pissed he sees all those missing dollars going down the drain. Fury-AJ would have been huge. They would have made a ton of money. I am glad the judges were fair and the scores were good, they had no fix in, which surprised me in a good way. Everyone would have made more money if AJ won last night.
            When hate overcomes intelligence - it becomes problematic. I’m sure both Wilder and Fury camps are in disarray now.

AJ would probably make another 8/9 figure by taking the fight to Saudi Arabia and Hearn is already hinting that the rematch won’t be in the U.K.

Comment

No need for fish eyes to gloat. We all saw the Usyk clinic

Comment

No doubt fury would win, but usyk has even a better technique as to classic boxing. More speed, better feet movement. Fury has a unique style, faints, head movement, stance change...I really think Fury would ko AJ in few rounds.
                Jkp Jkp Ropeydope Ropeydope like this.

Comment

Go on Frank old boy!

Comment

Joshua's promoter this morning.

REDEEMER REDEEMER baroidi baroidi like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X