Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: No Sulking, I've Got To Take Loss as a Great Lesson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: No Sulking, I've Got To Take Loss as a Great Lesson

On Saturday night at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Anthony Joshua suffered the second defeat of his career when he was outboxed over twelve rounds by Oleksandr Usyk, who walked away with the WBO, IBO, WBA, IBF heavyweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bro. Go take a vacation. You made a ton of $ for being the 4th best HW of your era. Be proud!
    Rapscallion Rapscallion likes this.

Comment

Say what you will about him as a fighter but AJ has an exceptionally strong mind. He would be a billionaire if he could bottle and sell his mentality.

Comment

I underestimated Usyk big time. Predicted a sd win for AJ. The Ukrainian made a fan outta me
        Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          Say what you will about him as a fighter but AJ has an exceptionally strong mind. He would be a billionaire if he could bottle and sell his mentality.
          AJ is fake as hell, saying things to convince himself that he can actually beat somebody with the skill of Usyk without landing a lucky punch. I just hope Wilder gets to knock out this bum before they retire, his glass chin would not hold up to anything Wilder has for him.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

AJ is fake as hell, saying things to convince himself that he can actually beat somebody with the skill of Usyk without landing a lucky punch. I just hope Wilder gets to knock out this bum before they retire, his glass chin would not hold up to anything Wilder has for him.
            Whether he’s delusional or not I don’t think he’s fake. The guy clearly has a lot of mental strength to be able to almost immediately put aside negativity and move forward. He has an extraordinarily positive mindset , That is a rare strength and a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

The reverse would also apply, and Wilder is a much worse technical boxer than Joshua.

Comment

I hope Syd Knee hasn't done anything rash. I've been looking for his comments, last I saw, I was a weirdo going on ten years. All I did was explain how AJ went back to Nutbush after Andy ran him out of town. If there is any solace in that situation. AJ ruined Andy. Andy ate his way through whole menus with all that money.
                FLY TY FLY TY Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Aj has exactly the right mentality when he loses. He wants to get better. Doesn't blame, flu, fake gloves, heavy costume or whatever. That's why I like him and he fights top-10 opponents almost every fight. Fury and Wilder make a lot of noise to distract from the fact that they barely fight anyone in the top-10.

I think AJ needs to come in like a proper HW for the rematch. Stupid to lose weight, lose power as a result and try to outbox a genius boxer like Usyk. He needed to use his size and weight to steamroller him. He basically took away all his natural advantages. Chisora did a better job in many ways by acting like a genuine HW. If AJ thinks he can learn to outbox Usyk he has no chance.

Do people think Usyk will show up for rematch? He said he wants to spend time with his family. Kind of implies he doesn't intend to be at HW for long.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

The reverse would also apply, and Wilder is a much worse technical boxer than Joshua.
                    Yes Wilder hasn't beat anyone much and he's FIVE years ahead of AJ in his career. He even produced a A4 document of conditions Whyte would have to fulfil before he fought him. He was so scared of fighting anyone live in the top-10. lol. Wilder has courage in the ring but out of it seems scared of everyone

Comment

Working...
                    X