Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Continues Comeback, Decisions Brian Rose Over Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Continues Comeback, Decisions Brian Rose Over Ten

Valdemoro - Former two division world champion Sergio Martinez, at 46 years old, continued his comeback with a ten round unanimous decision over British veteran Brian Rose.
    [Click Here To Read More]

C'mon Sergio, you are one of my favorite fighters but hang them up

Comment

Look out, Golovkin.

Maravilla's back in town.

Comment

Was always a pretty big fan of Sergio, but imagine what Charlo would do to him at this stage of the game. Maybe he can snatch up a European title and make some good money, but he should stay away from the top dogs in the states, where he made the lions share of his money.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
          Was always a pretty big fan of Sergio, but imagine what Charlo would do to him at this stage of the game. Maybe he can snatch up a European title and make some good money, but he should stay away from the top dogs in the states, where he made the lions share of his money.
          Is he allowed to fight for a European title if he's from Argentina, I swear boxing titles don't make sense I love boxing but hate it too because of the way people are made champs

Comment

I don't see the problem. Foreman did a comeback late in age and was successful. If it's what he wants to do, let him.

It's too bad Pirog couldn't do it, and where the hell is Chino?

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
              Is he allowed to fight for a European title if he's from Argentina, I swear boxing titles don't make sense I love boxing but hate it too because of the way people are made champs
              He was based in Spain for a large part of his career, so he might invoke that somehow.

Comment

I remember thinking he might actually lose to Rose when i saw the fight was announced. Due to age, and the fact he's been a bit part boxer.

I wonder how far he's going to try take this comeback. Will he keep it low-key or chase bigger fights?

Comment

Well Sergio would be a good return opponent for ODLH, if Oscar could lose more weight!

Comment

Working...
                  X