Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: If Fury Wins 50-50 Fight, I'll Fight Fury; If Wilder Wins, I'll Fight Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: If Fury Wins 50-50 Fight, I'll Fight Fury; If Wilder Wins, I'll Fight Wilder

If Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would've gotten their way, the British heavyweight champions already would've fought. Joshua just hopes both boxers win their upcoming championship defenses, so that they can finally come to an agreement for what would be the biggest boxing match in England's history. If Fury loses to Deontay Wilder on October 9, however, Joshua stated during a Zoom conference call Wednesday that he would then box Wilder next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's if they want to fight you Anthony. History tells us Deontay doesn't and Fury knew that fight with you wasn't going to happen even though he played along that it could.

And to be honest you got a big ask right in front of you now, you gotta get over that hurdle 1st.

Comment

I believe he'll fight fury but not Wilder....he just doesn't seem as eager to fight Wilder maybe money could be the factor no matter who wins I'd like to see unification

Comment

The guy is not fight wilder. Hearn will offer wilder another flat fee if BombZquad wins. Meanwhile AJ said although he’s that A side with fury and would love 90% of the pot, he accepted 50/50 because he really wanted the fight. So one must conclude that since he offered wilder flat fees as low as 12.5% that he really didn’t want to fight wilder.
        FLY TY FLY TY likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustin Tanner View Post
          I believe he'll fight fury but not Wilder....he just doesn't seem as eager to fight Wilder maybe money could be the factor no matter who wins I'd like to see unification
          Did you read the article ? He wants both ,even if Fury decides not to he wants Wilder in his next fight if he wins or lose .

Comment

Not good to talk about what's next. Usyk is no slouch.

Comment

Lol....Joshua will NEVER fight Wilder .....EVER!
              Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Regardless of the outcome vs Fur, I still want to see Wilder vs Joshua & Whyte!
                Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Josh.may one day be greatest ever British fighter at heavyweight with this attitude

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                    The guy is not fight wilder. Hearn will offer wilder another flat fee if BombZquad wins. Meanwhile AJ said although he’s that A side with fury and would love 90% of the pot, he accepted 50/50 because he really wanted the fight. So one must conclude that since he offered wilder flat fees as low as 12.5% that he really didn’t want to fight wilder.
                    Has Wilder earned up to 50m in his entire career? He admitted on record that he was offered 100m to fight AJ but he declined. That's clearly a duck.
                    brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X