No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lee McGregor, Kash Farooq Reach Agreement For Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lee McGregor, Kash Farooq Reach Agreement For Rematch

A deal has been struck for Lee McGregor and Kash Farooq to meet in a long-awaited all-Scottish rematch for the British, Commonwealth and European bantamweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great news. I was at the first fight and thought Kash just edged it. Looking forward to the rematch.
    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Great news. I was at the first fight and thought Kash just edged it. Looking forward to the rematch.
      It was a great fight. I had Kash winning by 2pts. Long overdue. Let's have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

It was a great fight. I had Kash winning by 2pts. Long overdue. Let's have it.
        Same here, had it 115-113 on my card also.

Comment

Let’s go! Great rematch

Comment

Same here, had it 115-113 on my card also.
            I love kash's style, all action, high punch output, with a great engine. Needs to tighten his defence up a little as he gets caught more than you'd like, but he's fun to watch. I think Lee is good also, great physicality, but I don't think he's as good as he thinks he is. However this is a great fight, between two fantastic Scottish prospects, and they can both fight for a world title someday. I hope whoever wins deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

I love kash's style, all action, high punch output, with a great engine. Needs to tighten his defence up a little as he gets caught more than you'd like, but he's fun to watch. I think Lee is good also, great physicality, but I don't think he's as good as he thinks he is. However this is a great fight, between two fantastic Scottish prospects, and they can both fight for a world title someday. I hope whoever wins deserves it.
              Reminds me a bit of when Groves fought/beat DeGale, not in terms of the rivalry but in the sense that regardless of who wins or loses you feel both could still go on to achieve bigger and better things.

Comment

Fantastic! Massive fight for Scotland, along with the Taylor/Catterall fight coming up, excited for this rematch
                Ragga1 Ragga1 likes this.

Comment

Reminds me a bit of when Groves fought/beat DeGale, not in terms of the rivalry but in the sense that regardless of who wins or loses you feel both could still go on to achieve bigger and better things.
                  Yes definitely, and for me those produce some of the best fights.

Comment

Working...
                  X