Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Leaning Toward Wilder In Third Fury Fight Because 'A Focused Man Is A Dangerous Man'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Leaning Toward Wilder In Third Fury Fight Because 'A Focused Man Is A Dangerous Man'

Anthony Joshua hopes his showdown with Tyson Fury can be put back together for some point early in 2022. The IBF/IBO/WBA/WBO heavyweight champion is confident he'll beat mandatory challenger Oleksandr Usyk on Saturday night in London to maintain his position in what would be billed as the biggest fight in British boxing history. Joshua isn't so sure, though, that Fury will defeat Deontay Wilder in their third WBC championship match two weeks later.
    [Click Here To Read More]

After Wilder demolishes Fury, he's coming for Joshua too.
    MC Hammer MC Hammer likes this.

Comment

I think if Fury beats Wilder again, it might not be a tko, but points. If Wilder wins, might be a ko.
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

I'll take the better boxer. I rode with Wilder last time and looked stupid.

Comment

I think the bigger, stronger man will win. That's Joshua, by KO.

Oh, the question was about Fury vs Wilder? Don't give a shlt about that at the moment with a much bigger fight tomorrow.

Comment

Be careful Olafemi, you’ll incur the rage of the obsessive wilder haters talking sense like that. They turned on you once when you called about black economic expansion….you don’t want that mouth frothing lot taking revenge on you again by spamming your social media incel style lol

Comment

I think if Fury comes at Wilder this time in the same aggressive manner he did in the second, Wilder will have something for him. This time looking stronger and not so damn fatigued already in the first round. He truly didn't look himself in that second fight. Whether it was the costume BS or not, he didn't appear himself. In a way, he reminded me of AJ vs Andy Ruiz. Something was up. Granted, Fury did what he had to do and looked great taking out Wilder so he should be the favor to do it again.

I just love underdog wins and upsets in the balance of things. In my perfect world, Usyk KTFO AJ and Wilder KTFO Fury. Then we have all these new variables at play and it adds excitement.

Comment

Did Josh say he's not bothered by outcome? That's surprising I thought he needed fury badly?
                But fury focused also. Josh needs to be more optimistic of fury win

Comment

I don't think Wilder can beat Fury in a 12 round fight! He must get a KO!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Did Josh say he's not bothered by outcome? That's surprising I thought he needed fury badly?
                    But fury focused also. Josh needs to be more optimistic of fury win
                    A.J has already experienced both guys avoiding him multiple times so he’s not bothered by it that way . A.J tipped Fury win in his last break down so he’s not really picking anyone confidently it’s just the forum acting like school girls with every little thing AJ says or looks like ,even if one hair is out of place you get the haters riled up .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 09-24-2021, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X