Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda-Josue Vargas To Headline ESPN+ Show October 30 From MSG's Hulu Theater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda-Josue Vargas To Headline ESPN+ Show October 30 From MSG's Hulu Theater

BoxingScene.com has learned that junior welterweights Jose Zepeda and Josue Vargas will square off in a 10-round bout that'll headline an ESPN+ stream from New York that night. Zepeda (34-2, 26 KOs, 2 NC) and Vargas (19-1, 9 KOs) have replaced a main event that was supposed to feature WBO light heavyweight champion Joe Smith Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a good scrap!

Comment

And I’ll certainly be watching, anything to support the ESPN+ Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        And I’ll certainly be watching, anything to support the ESPN+ Boxing
        I will be watching Boots Ennis on October 30th!

chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I will be watching Boots Ennis on October 30th!
          I forgot about this! Ennis is deft worth watching. Might attend Vargas-Zepeda live and watch Ennis beat up Dulorme on my phone lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

I forgot about this! Ennis is deft worth watching. Might attend Vargas-Zepeda live and watch Ennis beat up Dulorme on my phone lol.
            That’s the way to do it, in the digital age we have options lads!

Comment

Kind of odd that Boots (27-0 w/ 25 KOs) has more fights and more KOs than Stanionis (13-0 w/ 9 KOs) and Butaev (13-0 w/ 10 KOs) combined, yet he's not even ranked by the WBA at all! His record is even better than Jamal "Shango" James (27-1 w/ 12 KOs), and James is WBA "World" Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Kind of odd that Boots (27-0 w/ 25 KOs) has more fights and more KOs than Stanionis (13-0 w/ 9 KOs) and Butaev (13-0 w/ 10 KOs) combined, yet he's not even ranked by the WBA at all! His record is even better than Jamal "Shango" James (27-1 w/ 12 KOs), and James is WBA "World" Champion.
                All politics bro. Both Stanionis and Jamal have been pushed by PBC for a long time. Ennis was still on Shobox not long ago. Now that Ennis is also part of PBC brass, we should see a nice ascend, but he'll be avoided at all cost. Gonna have to take the Spence route and FORCE a mandatory fight to win a belt.

Comment

Love this fight , will deff be tuning in for this one .

Comment

All politics bro. Both Stanionis and Jamal have been pushed by PBC for a long time. Ennis was still on Shobox not long ago. Now that Ennis is also part of PBC brass, we should see a nice ascend, but he'll be avoided at all cost. Gonna have to take the Spence route and FORCE a mandatory fight to win a belt.
                    Ennis is not with PBC he just fight on showtime he not with Al Haymon.

Comment

Working...
                    X