Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Crushes Erkan Teper, Christian Mbilli Wins Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Crushes Erkan Teper, Christian Mbilli Wins Big

After a very good training camp with his team led by renowned coach Marc Ramsay, heavyweight Arslanbek Makhmudov was ready to take on the toughest opponent of his career, Erkan Teper.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Teper is over the hill of course, but he´s never been rag dolled like that.

Comment

Hopefully we see makkmudov in with a top 15 next, see what he can do.

Comment

Mahkmudov is still getting hit clean with shots trading shots with very little concern of actually boxing . He’s going to develop the wrong way doing theses bulldoze one rounders . It could cost him badly once he steps up ,he’s looking very sloppy and off the Mark in a lot of shots . It looks impressive now against very sub par guys but his best opponent was actually Rice who stood up to him and carried the fight late . Hopefully he starts to want to get more refined these type of fights could get him in trouble since he’s cracked the top 15 already .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          Mahkmudov is still getting hit clean with shots trading shots with very little concern of actually boxing . He’s going to develop the wrong way doing theses bulldoze one rounders . It could cost him badly once he steps up ,he’s looking very sloppy and off the Mark in a lot of shots . It looks impressive now against very sub par guys but his best opponent was actually Rice who stood up to him and carried the fight late . Hopefully he starts to want to get more refined these type of fights could get him in trouble since he’s cracked the top 15 already .
          I agree having guys that you can blast out fairly easy isn't a way to learn about pace judgement.

Did he not warm up properly as he was constantly rotating his neck like he was tight or pulled a muscle in his neck?

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post

I agree having guys that you can blast out fairly easy isn't a way to learn about pace judgement.

Did he not warm up properly as he was constantly rotating his neck like he was tight or pulled a muscle in his neck?
            Mahkmudov suffers from some type of nerve twitch.

He can punch but he’s not going to be able to get by on toughman style boxing ,he’s much better then that but he’s looked very poor in the pro ranks knocks come but not very impressive the way he gets them , he really needs to get around better guys I think .

Comment

Give him Hrgovic... Both 13-0 ... Both on the low end of the contenders rankings ... One 0 has to go...

Comment

Perhaps he´s trying that "head movement" thing?

Comment

He has a weird tick, he does it in all his fights. like Liam Williams eye spasm thing. Likely the result of being created in a soviet lab

I'd like to see someone like Simon Kean or maybe even someone like Kuzmin. I wanna see how he reacts to being hit before i jump aboard the Makhmudov train.
                  Last edited by mlac; 09-25-2021, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Just keep feeding him a steady diet of fighters and sparring partners, paying him money, and keeping him busy.

If he goes too long without a scheduled fight he might just snap, go berserk, and end up going on a killing spree.

Comment

Working...
                    X