Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: You'll See a Better Version of Me at 175, I'd Love a Canelo Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: You'll See a Better Version of Me at 175, I'd Love a Canelo Rematch

Former super middleweight world champion Callum Smith is hungry to bounce back from his first career defeat, which took place last December. Smith traveled over to Texas and he was dominated over twelve rounds in his super middleweight clash with Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's see how he does

Comment

Going to a higher weight and feeling better does not automatically mean better skills. We all saw his lack of skills on display at the canelo fight. Besides, canelo had a KO at 175 ibs. It will be even worse for callum. 175 ibs also have killers like beterbiev and bivol and a highly skilled zurdo ramirez who would box circles around callum. He should just acknowledge the fact that he is brit level at best and not at world level.

Comment

Canelo wrecks this dude at any weight.

Comment

Really looking forward to seeing Smith at 175

I think he'll be a real player up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
            Going to a higher weight and feeling better does not automatically mean better skills. We all saw his lack of skills on display at the canelo fight. Besides, canelo had a KO at 175 ibs. It will be even worse for callum. 175 ibs also have killers like beterbiev and bivol and a highly skilled zurdo ramirez who would box circles around callum. He should just acknowledge the fact that he is brit level at best and not at world level.
            Canelo's the best in the sport so no shame losing to him but Smith did take that fight on short notice in a division he already struggled to make weight in. I think he'll be able to compete with all the big dogs in his new division.
            Sctrojan Sctrojan likes this.

Comment

Atleast Saunders was taking the fight to Canelo in some rounds. You were just there for a paycheck
              786 786 likes this.

Comment

Yeah, right. Canelo is so excited by the mere idea of fighting you again...

Comment

Idk why he acts like it was only when he fought Canelo that he looked like ****. He should give Ryder a rematch.

Comment

He got his bicep detached because he was too scared to exchange punches..........he's going to get destroyed at 175 as well by any top 5 fighter at that weight class.

Comment

Working...
                    X