Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated By WBC Ordering Garcia-Diaz, Was Told Haney-Diaz Still Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated By WBC Ordering Garcia-Diaz, Was Told Haney-Diaz Still Possible

Promoter Eddie Hearn is frustrated by the WBC's decision to order Joseph Diaz to face Ryan Garcia, but says he has been told in writing that they would be happy for Diaz to face WBC lightweight champion, Devin Haney.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think Ryan, and/ or his promoter, wants him to fight Haney. They know there's a big risk he would lose and his stock will go down.

Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

“Have you ever known anything more farcical? Where two guys that win final eliminators to fight Devin Haney actually get ordered to fight each other," Hearn told Pro Boxing Fans.

Eddie has a point! They should've ordered Diaz to face Haney!

Comment

Young Edward is learning the corrupt identity politics played by Sulaiman and the WBC
        Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Young Edward is learning the corrupt identity politics played by Sulaiman and the WBC
          Munguia walked away from Dervy too, still fighting Rosado! Oscar is making fights, but he could care less about titles! I don't know what his end game is, but he must have a strategy?

Comment

This story should be called, Hearn breathes a sign of relief now that his fighter doesn't have to take a risky fight.... Like Hearn and Haney would be interested in this fight, Haney dodged Fortuna and Campbell.

Comment

Everything to save Garcia's face and fuk up Hearn.

Comment

A duck off lol . Haney just needs to get roided up and beat the snot outta both of these bozos .I was a Garcia fan but cryan ain't cut out for boxing after he got his ish pushed in by Campbell.

Comment

The WBC is to blame for the Haney fiasco. It depends on who you talk to as to whether Haney is the WBC champ or not. Yes he has a title but where that title stands in the grand scheme of things is up for debate. Haney = WBC champ Teo = Franchise champ. Which title is THE title to have is debated amongst the boxing community. You cant blame Ryan or JoJo or Haney or Hearn blame WBC

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Munguia walked away from Dervy too, still fighting Rosado! Oscar is making fights, but he could care less about titles! I don't know what his end game is, but he must have a strategy?
                    Oscar is keeping his guys undefeated. I think that is the strategy. Stay undefeated and cash out for the most amount of money.

Comment

Working...
                    X