Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant: Canelo Said 'Motherf-----' To Andrade; But When I Say It, I'm Talking About His Mom?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant: Canelo Said 'Motherf-----' To Andrade; But When I Say It, I'm Talking About His Mom?

Caleb Plant found Canelo Alvarez's rationale for shoving him about as believable as his upcoming opponent's explanation for why he tested positive for a banned performance-enhancing drug in 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Plant still crying and bleeding....

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
      Don’t you know how this works? This one interview is going to get cut up and posted to 10-15 threads and it’s going to look like new material.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
        Atleast hes not cheating

Comment

When your the top dog you say what you want to who you want.
          When your the B side lucky to get a payday you watch your mouth or get got.
          Plant just got a valuable life lesson.

Comment

Clenelo is a idiot. its going to be a great fight. clenelo will win by ko or Plant will win by decision

Comment

This FKN guy is boring as ****tt! He is like a kindergartener, If I say, what he said ti this person or the other. Plant get this on your little brain of yours, you are getting fkn koed! That is it, you are no Mayweather, you are someone that has never been tested. Canelo is the man right now, like it or not!

Comment

Plant is a guaranteed win Andrade is not that is why. Clenelo will swerve around any real fight.

Comment

Interesting point by Plant.

Canelo reacted differently because he’s signed to fight Plant and isn’t signed to fight Andrade.

I’m tempted to point out that Plant, on paper, is much easier to beat than Andrade.
                  RoadOfTheGypsy RoadOfTheGypsy likes this.

Comment

I can't see Plant winning this fight, even if he deserves the decision. Clenelo is the cash cow in boxing. There is no way they'll ruin that good thing they got going on to give it to a guy who lacks power, fans and excitement. Clenelo just has to show up and he got the "W" regardless.

Comment

Working...
                    X