Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Adrien Broner Has Rejected Two Offers To Face Conor Benn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Adrien Broner Has Rejected Two Offers To Face Conor Benn

Matchroom Chairman, Eddie Hearn, has claimed that former four division world champion Adrien Broner has rejected two offers to face unbeaten welterweight contender Conor Benn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Show AB the $$$$, anyone can get it
    Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

I hope I'm wrong, but Broner looks to me like someone who's going to end a penniless, broken man on some street.

Comment

AB understands he only has so many whoopings left before he becomes completely irrelevant so he needs to be very careful with who he fights. Have to maximize the profit....

That's not to say I rate Conor Benn very high but I imagine he's at least on par with (and perhaps better than) Jovanie Santiago.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          I hope I'm wrong, but Broner looks to me like someone who's going to end a penniless, broken man on some street.
          Bro, he already is. Even at the peak of his career it was well known he was a paycheck fo paycheck fighter.

He’d fight, get his 2-3 million dollar paycheck and by the time his next fight rolled around he’d have burned through his previous fights cash by living his so called lavish lifestyle.

He’s legit broke now.

Comment

Broner steps on Conor anyway- Theophane style! I wasn't impressed with the kid in his recent outing and I feel AB can beat him on his worst day.
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

the gatekeeper Broner might be holding out for a third offer

Comment

“Both have been rejected. We’ll see if we can find the money.” - Eddie Hearn

What money Eddie? You tell everyone he rejected 2 offers, but you fail to tell us what you offered, and then say you gotta find some money? How much money? If you're gonna tell a story, tell the whole story! Better yet, put Benn in with Avanesyan!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  the gatekeeper Broner might be holding out for a third offer
                  Why do these cats like Prograis and Benn keep calling out Broner? They should fight each other!

Comment

He should move on to someone else then. Beating Broner proves very little at this point. People only tune in to see him lose
                    Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X