Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Wants To Show His Skill, Brutality Against Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Wants To Show His Skill, Brutality Against Usyk

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, views mandatory challenger Oleksandr Usyk as a very dangerous obstacle to overcome.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boy im looking forward to this and a rematch further down line. Even if Josh wins 9-3. Give usyk a few more fights, acclimate to division he might do better in.rematch

Comment

Usyk is definitely not top five heavyweight.
      he has not earned that.
      And he has looked very sloppy at heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
        Usyk is definitely not top five heavyweight.
        he has not earned that.
        And he has looked very sloppy at heavyweight
        He beat Chisora better than Parker did. Where do you rank Parker and Chisora?

Fury, Joshua
        Wilder, Whyte (is Pov retired?)
        Ruiz, Parker
        Joyce, Chisora
        Hunter, Pulev, Ortiz
        Wallin, Yoka, Hrgo

How do you rank Usyk here? I think 5/6 is the lowest.
        Last edited by jkrames; 09-23-2021, 04:39 AM.

Comment

I am more intrigued by Wilder vs Fury III, I think overall that is a bigger and better fight.

Joshua will most likely perform similar to the way he did against Pulev.

KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            I am more intrigued by Wilder vs Fury III, I think overall that is a bigger and better fight.

Joshua will most likely perform similar to the way he did against Pulev.
            Wilder verses Fury is the fight I'd choose to see but I'm not sure it is the better fight, bigger maybe. Usyk could surprise everyone due to his technical skills offsetting the size. Also, I don't believe Usyk has "quit" in him and Joshua as we know has been known to quit under adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

Wilder verses Fury is the fight I'd choose to see but I'm not sure it is the better fight, bigger maybe. Usyk could surprise everyone due to his technical skills offsetting the size. Also, I don't believe Usyk has "quit" in him and Joshua as we know has been known to quit under adversity.
              Usyk has not really been pushed, so is ability is to certain extent unknown.

But from what I have seen from him? I don't rate him super highly on pure ability.

I will still give him a chance of winning, because all he has ever known is winning 'That is his experience of life in boxing'.

Yes there are plenty of undefeated boxers out there, but there is a difference with Usyk.

He is the Olympic Champion, and Undisputed Cruiser-weight Champion.

OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Usyk has not really been pushed, so is ability is to certain extent unknown.

But from what I have seen from him? I don't rate him super highly on pure ability.

I will still give him a chance of winning, because all he has ever known is winning 'That is his experience of life in boxing'.

Yes there are plenty of undefeated boxers out there, but there is a difference with Usyk.

He is the Olympic Champion, and Undisputed Cruiser-weight Champion.
                Fair enough!

Comment

Working...
                X