Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury To Jake Paul: A Million is Not Even Worth Getting Out of Bed For!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury To Jake Paul: A Million is Not Even Worth Getting Out of Bed For!

Unbeaten prospect Tommy Fury (7-0, 4 KOs) admits he rejected two prior offers to face Jake Paul (4-0, 3 KOs) in a boxing match this December, on Showtime Pay-Per-View.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a clown this guy is. He's probably never even made 50k for a fight but 1 mil is not worth getting out of bed? Bum knows this will be his only payday.

Comment

I have a solution Tommy, why don’t YOU make an offer?

He clearly doesn’t want the fight and is just living off Tyson and his Love Island fame

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post

He clearly doesn’t want the fight and is just living off Tyson and his Love Island fame
        Exactly, if Tommy doesn't like their offer then he should make his own offer. I don't understand how someone who isn't bringing anything to the table acting like a boss. Such a stupid boy.

$1,000,000 is big money especially for this senseless magnitude of fight. He's lucky and privileged coz real fighters have earn less just to have a fight.
        Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post

This is exactly what I always say to those PBC cultists. If you think an offer is a “Lowball” offer, why don’t they make a counter offer? These idiot Tommy hasn’t even made a quarter of that money, and I never thought Jake Paul would even try to fight him. And he is pulling this move? And I don’t want to hear “It’s negotiation” from anyone.

People actually want to fight Paul for free and KO him for the boxing committee. But he wants to dance around 1m? Laughable…

Comment

So a dude with SEVEN fights, is turning his nose up at a $1 Million offer?? Wtf….ain’t nobody else making that kinda money after 7 fights. What makes him think he is worth more? Just because he is Tysons brother? **** I’ll fight Paul for $100,000!

Comment

Tommy is, a fraud his been calling out Jake for so long now his got his opportunity his making excuses. His earned nowhere near that so far. His a novice the only thing his got going for him is his brother Tyson maybe he should stick to modeling and realty TV shows.
              Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

This is exactly what I always say to those PBC cultists. If you think an offer is a “Lowball” offer, why don’t they make a counter offer? These idiot Tommy hasn’t even made a quarter of that money, and I never thought Jake Paul would even try to fight him. And he is pulling this move? And I don’t want to hear “It’s negotiation” from anyone.

People actually want to fight Paul for free and KO him for the boxing committee. But he wants to dance around 1m? Laughable…
                  Thank You for emphasizing about PBC fighters. They are annoying. They mostly claim the offer brought to them is low but they won't offer theirs and the few that does, their offer are usually lowest of low.

​​​​​Recently, Charles Martin was calling out Dillain Whyte to fight him but he doesn't have any offer to lure him to fight. How can you call out someone to come fight you in your country but you don't have an offer down for the person. He was expecting Matchroom to bring an offer coz he got a gift he didn't deserve from matchroom the last time he fought AJ and embarrassed the whole of USA in two rounds.

I just love how Whyte shunned him as if he doesn't exist.
                  Last edited by Dare7; 09-23-2021, 03:28 AM.

Comment

This bum Tommy Fury, has not even fought past 6 rounds and hes getting offered 1 million dollars? Jake Paul, will easily replace Tommy Fury with someone that has a higher profile and way more deserving of a million.

Cleveland still stinks after that horrible performance by Tommy, I'm on the west-coast and we are still hearing echoes of all the BOOING from Jake Pauls hometown.

Comment

Working...
                    X