Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'm Just Gonna Stick With One COVID-19 Shot Until After The Wilder Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'm Just Gonna Stick With One COVID-19 Shot Until After The Wilder Fight

Deontay Wilder's right hand isn't the only shot Tyson Fury has prepared to avoid while winding down training camp for their third fight. The unbeaten WBC heavyweight champion informed BoxingScene.com on Wednesday that he has not received his second shot to become fully vaccinated in the fight against COVID-19. Fury confirmed he had one shot either in "July or June," but he stated that he won't get his second shot until after his third showdown with Wilder on October 9 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's smart actually. To those of us who've had COVID, if you get vaccinated after the fact, it's as if you have COVID all over again. You get a fever, chills, cough, etc. for about two to three weeks. No joke. Better to wait on that.

Comment

Just one cokevid injection you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
        Just one cokevid injection you say?
        Are we supposed to laugh?...........
        blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

I cannot believe you guys are still falling for this fraud. He doesn't comment on having Covid after all this time. And now he tells more lies to cover up his previous lies. Next he will be telling you he walks on water. This ranks right up there with Fury claiming wild boars testicles instead of Nandrolone. Point blank. He wasn't ready to fight, he was getting beat up in sparring, he was fat and the fight was not selling. So the Covid excuse. And magically he is cured within days hahah. This dude needs to just shut up at this point and show up to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

Are we supposed to laugh?...........
            Can't you make your own mind up?

Comment

It is medically and scientifically erroneous to be vaccinated AFTER being infected with COVID (whether he was actually infected in the first place is another story altogether). Any one mandating that someone with natural immunity get vaccinated is very ignorant and uninformed on the data.

These vaccines have real risk and are NOT as safe as we are being told by big government. Numerous highly credentialed health professionals are blowing the whistle on the REAL health risk associated with these vaccines. Unfortunately, most are like cult members and will take what big government, big pharma and big media tells them as absolute!
              Last edited by Pound4PoundStud; 09-22-2021, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Can't you make your own mind up?
                Not when you say such an original comment that I’ve never heard before like you did. .......

Comment

That way, only one ball will swell up.
                  Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

Not when you say such an original comment that I’ve never heard before like you did. .......
                    Originality is my thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X