Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Plant: You're Not On My Level, You Will See November 6!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo To Plant: You're Not On My Level, You Will See November 6!

Enough was already said by the time Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez made his way to the podium. That was fine with the four-division and reigning WBA/WBC/WBO super middleweight titlist, who was brief in his final comments in the direction of IBF super middleweight titlist Caleb Plant.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's right

Comment

This is why Canelo chose to face him & BJS, but some of the same excuses he made NOT to fight Andrade apply to them as well.

The energy is always different with him. Including the "MFer" thing.

It's a tough fight for Caleb but I'm rooting for him.

joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
        This is why Canelo chose to face him & BJS, but some of the same excuses he made NOT to fight Andrade apply to them as well.

haters at it again. Canelo moved to 168 and is on the road to become undisputed in less than 1 year. If they’re so “easy” why hasn’t anyone unify 168 before Canelo came in? Canelo was the only one who had the balls to fight the 168lb champions and unify.

Comment

Really looking forward to this fight, Caleb Plant isn't some construction worker like some are making out, he's a world champion for a reason and coming to win. He's got the skills and size to win rounds and keep the fight competitive throughout.

Canelo is on top of the sport atm so he's the favourite and rightly so, but I don't expect this to be a walk in the park.

Comment

Plant not on Canelo's level... of cheating, so true. Aldo true that cheating is a coward's move. And why Reynoso making it a racial/racist comment? That's another cheating. Of course Canelo ans his coach are tremendous, ans obsiously gifted, hardworkers. But that's no excuse. Even if honor ans truthfulness must be forgotten by those fakers, still lives are at stake. Home clean Plant will be competitive enough to not be exposed to the dangerous, revengeful mindset of a proven cheater. who sadly happens to be one of the best boxer of his generation. But probably less winner if clean.
            eco1 eco1 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brittney1229 View Post
              He's right
              Of course he is right, Plant is much taller than him

Comment

It's amazing how so many posts can be made from 1 video

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

haters at it again. Canelo moved to 168 and is on the road to become undisputed in less than 1 year. If they’re so “easy” why hasn’t anyone unify 168 before Canelo came in? Canelo was the only one who had the balls to fight the 168lb champions and unify.
                  Simple answer: no one had the star power that made everyone want to fight him
                  , irrespective of perceived outcome

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post

I often see how Andrade is portrayed as some kind of secret boogie man. GGG, Canelo - if you listen to some fans, they all avoid Andrade. Has anyone ever thought that nobody really gives a shlt about Andrade? He's got no name, not an exciting fighter to get in the ring with, brings no money. The belt? Sure. But it doesn't seem like anyone cares about his belt either. GGG appears to pumped the breaks on his career and we can only speculate why (let's drop the waiting for Canelo's 3rd fight nonsense). I can't see Andrade beating Canelo now on Andrade's best day, GGG - even with 39 y.o. GGG I wouldn't bet on Andrade. Can he nick on points? I guess he has a better chance now, yes. Prime G would have turned Andrade into a pretzel though, Andrade is simply not on Canelo/GGG level.

And, yeah, Caleb gonna lose. That's something I can bet on.
                    Slowhand Slowhand NachoMan NachoMan like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X