Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant On Canelo: He's A Cheater; Did He Test Positive? It's Not Up For Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant On Canelo: He's A Cheater; Did He Test Positive? It's Not Up For Discussion

Caleb Plant pointed out Canelo Alvarez's performance-enhancing drug ordeal in person Tuesday afternoon. The unbeaten IBF super middleweight champion emphasized again during their press conference what he Tweeted about nearly two weeks earlier. When Showtime's Brian Custer, the moderator of their press conference in Beverly Hills, California, asked Plant if he believes Alvarez is "a cheater," Plant didn't hesitate to respond.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He tested positive 3-4 years ago, I get plants point. But did he test positive for this fight. The answer is no, plant is focusing too much on unnecessary bullchit and it’s going to works against him. If he wants to bring up old news then one could say he’s working with Conte’s SNACC program and their have been multiple fighters test positive for banned substance. Conte is the biggest drug cheat of them all. So what does that say about plant

Comment

Plant already setting up excuses for when he loses.
      At.gamsu At.gamsu likes this.

Comment

Plant is speaking the truth here....Canelo Alvarez is a huge drug cheat and he needs to come into this fight clean if he really wants to prove he actually has "cojones". There's no honor in being a drug cheat. The Euro-Mexican needs to clean it up or he's gonna ruin his reputation that he's boxed so long to build...SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
          Plant already setting up excuses for when he loses.
          Canelo never fought in his current style until Golovkin II.....I suspect that after that "loss" in the first Golovkin fight is when he started taking illegal substances. A loss in the wide public's opinion will drive a guy to do these type of things. I betcha I'm right
          Last edited by Fighter78; 09-22-2021, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Plant is talking about what happened 5 years ago! Plant knows he is getting his a$$ kicked and just wants the pay day. Plant has no pop to stop Canelo. Bottom line Canelo by nasty Ko in 6 rds
            Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Plant clearly got under canelo’s skin and it was funny when he called Reynoso fat lol. Great job of Canelo speaking English, I like that. Excellent press conference. Plant will do an excellent job of promoting this fight. And yes Canelo is a drug cheat and I find it amazing that his stamina issues have just vanished recently. Plant nailed it on that, the whole camp is dirty. At last count 4 Reynoso fighters have pyssed hot innit.

Comment

You can tell Plant's ego took a major hit here. To be fair, Canelo pushed you, you could of pushed him back, but instead took a swing, missed badly, Canelo countered, and well things did not go well for you. It's not Canelo's fault he's on the top of his game....

Comment

Getting the excuses in early I see. He just dodged his free shot and ****ed his eye up in 2 seconds. Canelo loves Mexican beef, but he is a legend, not a cheat. He will end Plant's career. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post

Canelo never fought in his current style until Golovkin II.....I suspect that after that "loss" in the first Golovkin fight is when he started taking illegal substances. A loss in the wide public's opinion will drive a guy to do these type of things. I betcha I'm right
                    I actually think he's been on clen for a long time . he's a big dude that melts down and rehydrates back up crazy numbers .I don't don't think he does it anymore but he did seem suspect back in the day but I'm sure at least half of all boxers are some stuff .
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X